Southern Accent? Well I never.....

I wouldn't have guessed that.

I guess I think I don't have one because it's not that stereotypical "drawl" where every word is rounded off and gentle. I try very hard to enunciate my words very sharply so as not to sound like a hick like the majority of people here. Problem is, people think I'm acting above them or talking in an unfriendly manor here. I have had many bosses tell me "you need to make your voice a bit more friendly" which means saying Ya'll and shit... ugh

No plans, and no one seems to be having any parties tonight. I'll probably just listen to my backlog of records all night. It's supposed to start raining tonight anyway, so I'm sure my motivation to do anything will be shot.

Morning, guys!

I think I'm still drunk and I don't remember going to sleep. Kevin and I stayed on that chat for waaaaay too long. Hopefully I didn't embarrass myself too much...

I love you all and thank you for making my birthday super awesome. Seeing all your pretty faces and hanging out was like the best birthday gift ever :wub:

I guess I think I don't have one because it's not that stereotypical "drawl" where every word is rounded off and gentle. I try very hard to enunciate my words very sharply so as not to sound like a hick like the majority of people here. Problem is, people think I'm acting above them or talking in an unfriendly manor here. I have had many bosses tell me "you need to make your voice a bit more friendly" which means saying Ya'll and shit... ugh

Just move to the Northeast. You can be a dick with impunity.

I think I might hand out candy with my friends tonight. I was invited to a few parties but I have work at 5am tomorrow so I might take the adult route tonight.

At least you get an extra hour of sleep tonight. Clocks go back at 2 am.

Just move to the Northeast. You can be a dick with impunity.

Even despite the winters, the northeast is clearly the best. I accidentally flipped off an old lady in traffic the other day thinking she was the car that had been tailgating me. I realized my mistake and felt nothing. NY driving isn't a fucking game.

Good morning.

How long did you two stay on after I left? I left around 12AM my time.

Literally no idea. I don't remember passing out and woke up in all my clothes. Good times were had though!

I think Kevin is my new favorite person.

You're definitely up there too <3

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic