I was looking on pet finder earlier today for a new friend at our local shelter and came across this little lady. I think she looks like she has on cat eye glasses and I want her so bad!!

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/29335677

so cute!!!!

i occasionally wind up on petfinder when i'm drunk and then i'm like "ALL THE CATS WILL BE MINE"

I was looking on pet finder earlier today for a new friend at our local shelter and came across this little lady. I think she looks like she has on cat eye glasses and I want her so bad!!

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/29335677

She is ridiculously cute. I want her.

There's no way I'm catching up on small talk from this morning. Sup dudes?!

Yo Brian. Know if you/Matt got shipping confirmation for Foxing yet?

half of us are texting in Hangouts

What's the link again?

She is ridiculously cute. I want her.

Yo Brian. Know if you/Matt got shipping confirmation for Foxing yet?

What's the link again?

it was this https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/hyr6xkjxr7qv4pome3podmt67qabut not sure that will lead to the chat or just the video. not really sure how this chat thing happened. i woke up hungover and it was magically there. 

you can send me your gmail and i'll add you. 

you need that cat Jason

Trust me I want her, and would just say screw these people I rent from but two things prevent that:

A - I have double sliding glass doors so she would show herself to the world regularly

B -The maintenance guy lives in the next building over so he would report me and I'd have to come up with the $300 pet fees they want 

Trust me I want her, and would just say screw these people I rent from but two things prevent that:

A - I have double sliding glass doors so she would show herself to the world regularly

B -The maintenance guy lives in the next building over so he would report me and I'd have to come up with the $300 pet fees they want 

Jerk. Why can't he let you have a kitty in peace?!

Jerk. Why can't he let you have a kitty in peace?!

Same thing happened at my Mother's complex. The people that come once a month to spray for insects told the office she had a cat and she had to pay around $200 in fees to keep her there... People in the south are fucking NOSEY

Same thing happened at my Mother's complex. The people that come once a month to spray for insects told the office she had a cat and she had to pay around $200 in fees to keep her there... People in the south are fucking NOSEY

i had to pay a cat fee at the apartment i was at when i first got Jäger. thought about just hiding him, but was really glad i did. he got out one day and i told the apartment complex people and they found him and brought him back. wouldn't have been able to do that if i had lied. and then i'd be kitty-less :(

That's shitty. People are nosy everywhere.

Just had my first trick or treaters. I'm really high and gave them candy :).

Haha, that's awesome. 

i had to pay a cat fee at the apartment i was at when i first got Jäger. thought about just hiding him, but was really glad i did. he got out one day and i told the apartment complex people and they found him and brought him back. wouldn't have been able to do that if i had lied. and then i'd be kitty-less :(

I certainly don't want to lie and do it that way, it's just that being out of work and having the amount of bills and such we do doesn't allow for a $300 investment at this moment... but I will have one as soon as we get out of this place for sure, possibly two :)

I certainly don't want to lie and do it that way, it's just that being out of work and having the amount of bills and such we do doesn't allow for a $300 investment at this moment... but I will have one as soon as we get out of this place for sure, possibly two :)

yessss! do it!

i need to get my kitty a friend. keep going back and forth between another cat or waiting until i'm a responsible enough adult to have a dog and getting a corgi. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic