When the old folks are away the ponies come out to play huh? lol

I don't know if you were here for the conversation but I'm actually a brony (and so is a certain other member of this board...) but Bruce and Blade were too weirded out. I wanna see them react to this shit when they wake up.

I never actually said I consider myself a Brony now, but I do like the newer series and the old one that was out when I was younger, but I'm not an uber fan or anything like that. But, I'm secure enough in my maleness to admit I like Ponies AND Hello Kitty :)

Fucking ponies isn't okay. Ever.

Referring back to the article I showed you a few days ago...

In at 5. My alarm goes off at 3:45. :(.

I've never had a job that had to wake me up that early (probably the only reason why I liked life in the pizza/restaurant industry so much). I remember being pissed off when they forced me to start coming in at 9:30 to open at 10:30 instead of 11 lol

I've never had a job that had to wake me up that early (probably the only reason why I liked life in the pizza/restaurant industry so much). I remember being pissed off when they forced me to start coming in at 9:30 to open at 10:30 instead of 11 lol

Oh yeah, this makes me miss the restaurant industry a little. But once 1:30 comes and my day is over already things start to look up a little more.

Oh yeah, this makes me miss the restaurant industry a little. But once 1:30 comes and my day is over already things start to look up a little more.

I understand that all too well. I have friends who work for Anheuser Busch here and they go out in the dark and deliver their orders and are sometimes done by 10 or 11am. Only thing slowing them down are any stores not open 24 hours that they have to wait on to open up 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SMALL TALK

Just pointing out that all the Pony chaos was while I was asleep...

oh there was a shooting downtown last night, 4 dead including the shooter good thing I stayed home

Seems a bunch of bad things happened over night. I saw that a person had plowed into a group of trick or treaters in Texas I think and killed 3 including a 10 year old :(

actually awful shit happens everyday and always has, just technology makes us more aware, 15 years ago and you probably wouldnt even hear about it if it was a couple towns over

It does make me feel old and somewhat backwards when I say this, but overexposure is probably the worst thing to happen to mankind and is fueling or decline...

It does make me feel old and somewhat backwards when I say this, but overexposure is probably the worst thing to happen to mankind and is fueling or decline...

no there is truth to it, we are moving towards a dark age. Intelligence is no longer valued, plus there are enough people who believe everything that you can back up any argument with misinformation and people will believe it due to what is posted out there

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic