no there is truth to it, we are moving towards a dark age. Intelligence is no longer valued, plus there are enough people who believe everything that you can back up any argument with misinformation and people will believe it due to what is posted out there

Sheeple... Coffee & Americana for me... good ol' Son Volt :)

I'm not that into alt-country but Neko Case is probably my favorite voice in music

Something about the depth off Jay Farrar's voice and his whiskey soaked blue collar lyrics just did something to me long ago and I've been a fan since. He's kind of a dick as well, which seems to be a constant in my fandom lol

Good morning. Can we have an extra hour of sleep every day?

I totally forgot to set my clock back so my alarm went off an hour early and I picked up my phone and saw that the hours changed and was like "FUCK YES" and went back to sleep. It was awesome.

Also I'm going to see Pentimento tonight for the 5th time! That's probably the most times I've seen a single band.

I totally forgot to set my clock back so my alarm went off an hour early and I picked up my phone and saw that the hours changed and was like "FUCK YES" and went back to sleep. It was awesome.

Also I'm going to see Pentimento tonight for the 5th time! That's probably the most times I've seen a single band.

Yessssss. They're so good live.

Yessssss. They're so good live.

One of the bestest live bands! Every time I've seen them has been with small crowds of maybe 30-ish people too, so it's cool to see a band in such an intimate atmosphere. They definitely deserve to get on bigger tours though.

What's your favorite song on the new album?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH. I'M BACK, BROTHER. AND YOU KNOW WHEN THE MA-CHO MAN IS AROUND, HE'S THE CREAM OF THE CROP, AND THE CREAM ALWAYS RISES TO THE TOP. THIS PLACE HAS BEEN SORELY LACKING THAT MA-CHO FLAVOR, AND I'M GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU.

Christmas came early. This is an incredible gift.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic