Probably it. If you didn't have your heart ripped out of your chest at some point this year...you probably won't like that new Turnover record.

Strangely, I did, just didn't pay attention to the album's lyrics. It was mostly one really long song that was pretty good but not great to me.

Then re-listen and love it my friend :)

Remind me tomorrow either here or on Hangouts; It's 1AM and I don't have time to cry from sadness or boredom tonight. Depending on how the record goes  :lol:

I actually liked Disintegration musically, though, so I'm tempted to go back to that one first.

Aaaaand I'll probably still check ST for the next ten minutes but I just put on ( ) and I'm ready to fall asleep to it.

Morning folks. You Dom's haven't had a woman tear your heart out yet (This is a good thing by the way), so bands like The Cure can't hold the weight the older guys in here can find in them. Pictures of You has to be the saddest song ever based on lyrics alone... but all their albums are magical :)

When I say tear your heart out, I mean divorce you and take your record collection...wow, did I just sound bitter? Gee....

Hate to sound like I'm going to sound, but if that's really what it takes for someone to enjoy this music, the the music doesn't really stand on its own as "good".

Also I'm sorry, but this time, sympathetically

Hate to sound like I'm going to sound, but if that's really what it takes for someone to enjoy this music, the the music doesn't really stand on its own as "good".

Also I'm sorry, but this time, sympathetically

Not that I think that you need this kind of hurt to understand or appreciate it at all, just that I think the depth of the lyrics makes more of a connection if you can align yourself to the feelings being described within the song text. I always like music better when I can directly connect with the story being told..

Morning all. Jason, still want that record weight?

I do. I will send you the paypal funds shortly when back home. I'm on my phone at the second 

I do. I will send you the paypal funds shortly when back home. I'm on my phone at the second 

No worries. It's all packaged up. I was tempted to just send it out last week and just say pay when you can, but got distracted and have not been to the post office since.

No worries. It's all packaged up. I was tempted to just send it out last week and just say pay when you can, but got distracted and have not been to the post office since.

You are too kind my friend :) I talk about you and your day & job stresses to my wife so much, that she's started asking me how you are when she comes home at night lol. 

Not that I think that you need this kind of hurt to understand or appreciate it at all, just that I think the depth of the lyrics makes more of a connection if you can align yourself to the feelings being described within the song text. I always like music better when I can directly connect with the story being told..

Hearing this kinda sucks :/

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic