Been half reading while trying to figure out which angle to spear head this whole "movement to Flac land" I'm undertaking... you kids and your better sounding files are going to be the death of me...This is like when I had to switch from tapes to CDs... I'm a fucking relic lol

I'm paying about $500 a month just for loans and I'm told I got it easy. My roommate pays about $1300 a month. I don't even know what I would do in that situation.

This is what Candace and I are dealing with. $1500 in loans plus $200 a month. We both make about $16 but we both work a shit ton of OT. That and saving for a wedding.

One of the many reasons I hate Clemson.

Why do you suggest I go to a community college? What do I get out of that specifically?

Much cheaper, you can save up the money to finish your Bachelor's at a University, and get your gen ed reqs knocked out. Wish I had done it, tbh. That said, I mean, if you have the money/resources, it's not a bad idea to go to a university all four years. Just... never get student loans. Even if you have to work and not go to school to save up the money. Student loans are not worth it.

Never gotten a credit card... No debt though! Thankfully student loans won't be an issue because scholarships and my mom is willing to pay the rest (I'm so grateful). Textbooks, though... Ay...

Get a credit card while your young and can still have a parent as consigner on it, or can get a student card. I gets much harder to get one/gain credit once you're older.

I did dorm life my first four semesters of college and yeah it's not the best.

Get a credit card while your young and can still have a parent as consigner on it, or can get a student card. I gets much harder to get one/gain credit once you're older.

What's the benefit of having a parent cosign a credit card? I've just never heard of that before; didn't know you could do it.

I did dorm life my first four semesters of college and yeah it's not the best.

What's the benefit of having a parent cosign a credit card? I've just never heard of that before; didn't know you could do it.

You just usually can't get one on your own when you are as young as you are. Get one. Buy shit. Pay it off. Build a credit score. It really really really helps. I'm verrrry anal about this stuff.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic