I had about 12 piercings when I was much younger but they became so much up keep it got old. I still have my ears stretched and a 2 gauge Prince Albert, which is an investment you don't just walk away from lol. Love getting the ink though for sure, just need some $$ to work on finishing up my right arm

:o and i thought 2ga tongue sounded painful hahaha

i have no idea what number i got up to piercing-wise, but i actually haven't really retired too many of mine. took out most of the ones in my ears, so just have a dailix, one other, and then my 00 tunnels. took out my lip when i swapped it for my monroe and then everything else pretty much kept... nostril, septum (which no one ever sees really), monroe, diagonal nipples, double tongue, double navel, etc.

:o and i thought 2ga tongue sounded painful hahaha

i have no idea what number i got up to piercing-wise, but i actually haven't really retired too many of mine. took out most of the ones in my ears, so just have a dailix, one other, and then my 00 tunnels. took out my lip when i swapped it for my monroe and then everything else pretty much kept... nostril, septum (which no one ever sees really), monroe, diagonal nipples, double tongue, double navel, etc.

I miss my double lip piercings because I always pulled on them with my lower teeth lol. I wouldn't have them again though, especially now with this forest growing on my chin lol

I miss my double lip piercings because I always pulled on them with my lower teeth lol. I wouldn't have them again though, especially now with this forest growing on my chin lol

oh yeah i play with my monroe all the time...especially when deep in thought haha.

yeah i can see that being a conflict with the face forest.

oh and speaking of beards, in case you were looking for a way to make it festive for the holidays, i found this gem of an article on yahoo earlier hahaha 

Digging my new cut and beard trim. I got an appt every Wednesday at 545 for the beard. Shits going to get real. I also used to have my lip and eyebrow pierced. The lip was so annoying so took that shit out, lasted 3 weeks. And accidently ripped my eyebrow out. That sucked

Digging my new cut and beard trim. I got an appt every Wednesday at 545 for the beard. Shits going to get real. I also used to have my lip and eyebrow pierced. The lip was so annoying so took that shit out, lasted 3 weeks. And accidently ripped my eyebrow out. That sucked

I tried to quote this when it still said you were digging in your butt. Hehe. That's some serious commitment to the beard trimming!

This is accurate. Thanks for posting what I was trying to find the words for.

Why, Jason?! Why???

I was young, fearless, and super impressed by this guy I made friends with who had one... I just had to, Can't say it was the worst thing ever but it sure wasn't a walk in the park either. And besides, it didn't start off that big either, just a 10, then I stretched up. I got it when I was 17 so I have been carrying it for 21 years now....

oh yeah i play with my monroe all the time...especially when deep in thought haha.

yeah i can see that being a conflict with the face forest.

oh and speaking of beards, in case you were looking for a way to make it festive for the holidays, i found this gem of an article on yahoo earlier hahaha 

I used to get my hair caught in the flat backs I wore when tightening the beads down onto the post so that was always an ouchie :(

Nipple piercings are so dope.

Since Prince Alberts are being discussed...be warned...you probably really don't want to read this...except MAYBE Blade...but I'll warn even him

Since having my nipples pierced they are so sensitive that if she wants to my girlfriend can make me come by just touching my nipples with one finger. I mean, it's a bit of work. Not just like "*poke* oh shit"

Since Prince Alberts are being discussed...be warned...you probably really don't want to read this...except MAYBE Blade...but I'll warn even him

Since having my nipples pierced they are so sensitive that if she wants to my girlfriend can make me come by just touching my nipples with one finger. I mean, it's a bit of work. Not just like "*poke* oh shit"

"Eh, I'll click it, what's the worse that'll happen?" "WHY DID I DO THAT THAT IS AT LEAST #7 ON THE LONG LIST OF THINGS I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BRUCIE"

I feel like I know both you and Bladie better than I should :

Not that I wasn't warned

Ahh. I know I'll be working Monday and I hope I don't miss it. You should give me a shout via text or something Monday while I'm working as to what goes up and I'll take a break if it's something I need to go grab ;)

PM me yo digits homie. Are you hoping for anything in particular?

I wish I could stretch my ears. Stupid job.

I can't imagine not having my ears stretched. Most of the people I knew who stretched their lobes have since had their ears stitched up or let them close. I'll just buy bigger tunnels when my lobes gets old and start to sag.

Yessssss. We all need to post an old myspace pic for good laughs.

I would enjoy this.

I miss having my ears stretched. I had 2g for a while, and took them out one night before a job interview and they shrunk down. I was too lazy to restretch them, so I never put anything back in. They shrank to around the size of a normal piercing pretty quickly. 

I feel like we discussed this before.

Ok...y'all ready for some myspace era bullshit? cuz....

2rrthj5.jpg

Woof. Angst up to here.

3309wcw.jpg

Nerd city. Also, when you get too drunk to drink any more beers...

34xqaag.jpg

I may actually have been 20 in this and the last one.

25f6ble.jpg

I dressed up as Indiana Jones one year for halloween, and my buddy Wayne (also picture) dressed up as me. Believe it or not this is one of three people on three different occasions who dressed up as me for Halloween. That's how fun I used to be. ::sigh::

Ok, now everyone else has to go tooooooooo.

Edit: also, in that halloween one I put on fake chest hair! haha

Ok...y'all ready for some myspace era bullshit? cuz....

2rrthj5.jpg

Woof. Angst up to here.

3309wcw.jpg

Nerd city. Also, when you get too drunk to drink any more beers...

34xqaag.jpg

I may actually have been 20 in this and the last one.

25f6ble.jpg

I dressed up as Indiana Jones one year for halloween, and my buddy Wayne (also picture) dressed up as me. Believe it or not this is one of three people on three different occasions who dressed up as me for Halloween. That's how fun I used to be. ::sigh::

Ok, now everyone else has to go tooooooooo.

Edit: also, in that halloween one I put on fake chest hair! haha

hahaa! fuck yes. I'm on it.

I specifically saved some so I could look back at what a handsome idiot I was. ;)

I did not even think of it at the time. The picture with you pouring the mountain dew is exactly how I used to dress, but with one of the dumb white studded belts put on sideways, and usually a trucker hat and longer hair. I was also super skinny then, so I always wore youth medium shirts that were above my waistline like that. I guess that was the norm when I was 18-19 years old.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic