So glad I dont have to deal with that. I can just walk down the street and grab a $30 8th whenever I please ;)

Damn kids with your easily accessible pot and better looking hamburgers and fancier audio set ups...

Close the door, you're letting all the cool air out, And get off my lawn!

You'll make it over to the good land soon enough. Where the grass is literally greener  ^_^

Ahhh, greener grass...Hell any grass would be nice right now lol. That word though, Grass, makes me feel like I'm 60. I'm to the age where I almost don't want to call it weed anymore due to how immature that sounds to me now when saying it. When the Doctors ask me if I drink or smoke, I always say "No, well, I do smoke pot.." lol

Nope, does anything good happen here anymore?

Debating picking up a cheap USB DAC for headphone listening on my laptop. Need to take advantage of these high res files I have. I kinda regret selling the Fulla, but I never used it after I got it. I regret not ordering those Sennheiser's yesterday.

I feel weird today. I just went to pick up my pizza, and about half way there I suddenly started to feel really hot and faint. I know sometimes heat does set off my anxiety, so I don't know if I was having a panic attack or if I was about to pass out for some reason. It was bizarre, because it has not happened in a really fucking long time. 

I'm happy we survived the holiday. Grocery stores are not the place to be around that time. Did they give you thanksgiving off ? Somehow I was able to be off

Nope. I didn't really want it off. The double time was much more appealing. Had the 2 days after off though. Go back to it at 5am tomorrow wooo

Today I learned how to finger-weave, and I am now sitting in bed with miles of weaved(?) super soft blanket yarn.

I'm not sure what the point of this is though unless I want a thin scarf. May try to weave the weaves into a blanket weave.

Woven? That sounds relaxing as hell. I wanna be surrounded by super soft yarn.

I feel weird today. I just went to pick up my pizza, and about half way there I suddenly started to feel really hot and faint. I know sometimes heat does set off my anxiety, so I don't know if I was having a panic attack or if I was about to pass out for some reason. It was bizarre, because it has not happened in a really fucking long time. 

Sounds like it was a panic attack to me. Hope it didn't last too long 

Good evening.

a8817160bb5910c6cbf3d09bf511e571.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic