No, I think it's just whatever I had on Friday/over the weekend reaching it's peak. I called off, I'm too dizzy to drive safely. Looks like I'll have to work Saturday to make up for it, but oh well. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow, since I need to cover the early shift. Going to try to sleep all day and take a bunch of vitamins.

Just spent the last 3 hours updating my Nexus 6 from 5.1.1 unlocked to Pure Nexus 6.0. It's about damn time. Updating OSs on Android is always an adventure when using a Mac. I miss having a PC to do shit like this. I should get a netbook someday since they are cheap as shit. Would also come in handy when having to restore my ps4 again. That was such a nightmare without a PC. Haha.

I'm sure no one gives a shit. Haha.

Just spent the last 3 hours updating my Nexus 6 from 5.1.1 unlocked to Pure Nexus 6.0. It's about damn time. Updating OSs on Android is always an adventure when using a Mac. I miss having a PC to do shit like this. I should get a netbook someday since they are cheap as shit. Would also come in handy when having to restore my ps4 again. That was such a nightmare without a PC. Haha.

I'm sure no one gives a shit. Haha.

Yeah, Mac's don't play nice when you have to mess with other OS' like that. 

I might install a VM on a thumbdrive and run a windows on it. Haha.

That's probably work, but I'm sure it'd be kinda slow on a VM on flashdrive. I guess what you need it for, it does mot really matter though. I might have an extra Windows 7 Pro license somewhere if you want it.

That's probably work, but I'm sure it'd be kinda slow on a VM on flashdrive. I guess what you need it for, it does mot really matter though. I might have an extra Windows 7 Pro license somewhere if you want it.

Yeah, but considering I would only be running CMD on it, I think it'll be alright. And wordddd, I'll let you know. (No rush on it. Just a thought. I only have a 8bg thumb laying around anyway.)

Yeah, but considering I would only be running CMD on it, I think it'll be alright. And wordddd, I'll let you know. (No rush on it. Just a thought. I only have a 8bg thumb laying around anyway.)

Very true, should be fine in command prompt. Yeah, let me know. I have it saved on one of my backup drives somewhere.

Quick rundown:

1. Morning everyone.

2. Feel better, T3. Let the breakfast do its magic. 

3. Still at the hotel. Luckily I don't have school until tomorrow, but mom still isn't sure what we're gonna do.

4. Jack's Mannequin announced a 10 year anniversary tour for Everything in Transit, but they're not coming to PGH, so if I make it to a show, I'm gonna have to drive there.

Yum. Feel better dude.

Just picked up that ITTCT poster via mylene sheaths cyber Monday deals.

It was fucking delicious, as is the huge amounts of green tea with honey I'm drinking. I'll have to check out there site today.

Thanks everyone!

Quick rundown:

1. Morning everyone.

3. Still at the hotel. Luckily I don't have school until tomorrow, but mom still isn't sure what we're gonna do.

4. Jack's Mannequin announced a 10 year anniversary tour for Everything in Transit, but they're not coming to PGH, so if I make it to a show, I'm gonna have to drive there.

Morning sir, get home soon!

Rent a car or Cheap direct flight possibly? Bus if nothing else?

Thank you for number 4! Good friend of mine is a HUGE JM fan so he will be super happy to know this as he isn't really in the concert loop much now because he is a social worker, so the scheduling for that speaks for itself

Morning sir, get home soon!

Rent a car or Cheap direct flight possibly? Bus if nothing else?

Thank you for number 4! Good friend of mine is a HUGE JM fan so he will be super happy to know this as he isn't really in the concert loop much now because he is a social worker, so the scheduling for that speaks for itself

We had to get a rental so we may end up driving it home, but we're also not sure what we're gonna do with the car.

Quick rundown:

1. Morning everyone.

Come to the Anaheim NYE show! Duh, dummy. :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic