Fuck me. I spent the better part of the morning making up work from when I was out sick and my teachers made me make up tests in class today instead of later in the week (which wouldn't have been a problem if they told me, but it was sprung on me when I entered this morning). I have to finish them after school today and both my math and physics teachers are demanding I be in their room to finish at the same time. Every time you get sick the teachers make it their personal mission to fuck you over

Maybe you're hypoglycemic. I am, and if I don't eat soon after waking up I get a headache.

They suspect I am, but blood tests have never shown it. It is annoying as hell.

Ah, great, more fun. For those of you who want to know the lovely details...

My stomach is upset and I feel like I need to take a massive shit but my teacher won't let me leave class. I have it for another 40min.

Just leave, that's what I did when that happened. If the teacher gets pissy, ask if they'd rather you have shit on the floor.

Ah, great, more fun. For those of you who want to know the lovely details...

My stomach is upset and I feel like I need to take a massive shit but my teacher won't let me leave class. I have it for another 40min.

I never understood why teachers wouldn't let someone go to the at room during the test. Who fucking cares. It's the bathroom. Do bowel movements not exist during test taking? Sorry I didn't schedule my digestive system around this test.

I never understood why teachers wouldn't let someone go to the at room during the test. Who fucking cares. It's the bathroom. Do bowel movements not exist during test taking? Sorry I didn't schedule my digestive system around this test.

I'm done with tests for the time being, she just doesn't let people out of her room easily for some reason.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic