Yeah, it just feels different now. Is this growing up? I did all my own shopping this year so I am happy with that though, I was able to scratch some stuff I've been wanting for a long time off my list

Yeah, it loses it's wonder. I do like the excitement my nephew has for it, but he is only 2, so he is still a bit too young for it. My other nephew is only 8 months, so same for him. I did enjoy buying them gifts though.

I always tell my parents I don't want anything, but they always get me something. They could use that money for their Grandkids, or for debt, instead of on me. They've done more than enough for me in my life.

Yeah, it just feels different now. Is this growing up? I did all my own shopping this year so I am happy with that though, I was able to scratch some stuff I've been wanting for a long time off my list

Just wait, someday you'll hope that no one gets you anything so you don't have to buy anything for anyone else. I'm down to having to buy one present this year! (and maybe something small for my co-workers)

Yeah, it loses it's wonder. I do like the excitement my nephew has for it, but he is only 2, so he is still a bit too young for it. My other nephew is only 8 months, so same for him. I did enjoy buying them gifts though.

I always tell my parents I don't want anything, but they always get me something. They could use that money for their Grandkids, or for debt, instead of on me. They've done more than enough for me in my life.

My mom loves Christmas. Remind me and I'll send pictures of our massive tree. Anyway, she still goes all out for Santa for my little brother since she probably only has one more year doing it at best. We have the money so it isn't a huge issue. I dunno, I'm in that awkward spot where I'm not really a kid but not quite an adult either, I'm not sure what protocol is.

Just wait, someday you'll hope that no one gets you anything so you don't have to buy anything for anyone else. I'm down to having to buy one present this year! (and maybe something small for my co-workers)

I'm still viewed as a kid so I don't really have to buy anyone anything, but I usually get something for my mom and an uncle I'm friendly with.

Is this holiday spirit?

My mom's family is deeply religious and asked me for my Christmas list this year. I'm trying to find the most offensive looking albums I can to put on my list for shits and giggles. I've got the new Slayer on it, the new TBDM, and lots more metal stuff that has horrible covers. I have to get the keks somehow and they make it so easy :P

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic