I'm really debating changing my line of work completely. How crappy it is to be a bank teller? It pays low dosen't it? Was thinking of trying it out while I figure out what I want to do. Done with IT.

I'm really debating changing my line of work completely. How crappy it is to be a bank teller? It pays low dosen't it? Was thinking of trying it out while I figure out what I want to do. Done with IT.

You should, and banking does pay well, look at the king think he does well as a manager. I really don't think this is worth what it's doing to your psyche

You should, and banking does pay well, look at the king think he does well as a manager. I really don't think this is worth what it's doing to your psyche

Agreed. I need out. I can deal with people in person so much better than on the phone.

my wife started as a teller and became service manager in less than 3 years. turnover rate is high, and there are usually several branches nearby, so it's very easy to move up if you don't mind shuffling around locations.

I don't mind shuffling, since all the banks have tons on branches in the area. Hell my bank has 4 in a 5-6 mile radious.

It's not bad. Definitely can make a career out of it. I'm 9 years in. Started as a teller then banker then service manager and now branch manager so...and even tellers are eligible for bonuses. Markets are different but pay is usually around $11ish for tellers. maybe a little less.

my wife started as a teller and became service manager in less than 3 years. turnover rate is high, and there are usually several branches nearby, so it's very easy to move up if you don't mind shuffling around locations.

This is absolutely true. When I started as a teller the teller line was 6 dudes. I'm the only one left.

Morning guys and gals.

Morning butcha.

I think once Christmas is over and I go through my new rent cycle of cutting my rent in half I'm going to grab an amp next. Now that I have speakers I can run my tv through it till the next month I will grab a TT and a pre amp. I'm so close to having a set up again. And a years worth of records to listen to. I think I'm going to document each listen in a notebook for every record I have. Quality, clarity, sound, any other notes, ect. Give my entire collection a proper listen and write down my thoughts on each record.

I think once Christmas is over and I go through my new rent cycle of cutting my rent in half I'm going to grab an amp next. Now that I have speakers I can run my tv through it till the next month I will grab a TT and a pre amp. I'm so close to having a set up again. And a years worth of records to listen to. I think I'm going to document each listen in a notebook for every record I have. Quality, clarity, sound, any other notes, ect. Give my entire collection a proper listen and write down my thoughts on each record.

Thumbs up

Edit: did you grab that etid big dirty from Bruce willy?

Congrats man. You damn sure work hard enough to deserve it!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic