My aunt is actually in Beaverton, not sure how far from Portland proper that is. I do know last time I was there we went downtown and went to whatever that doughnut place is. Which was conveniently located next to a movie theater showing hentai at all hours of the day

It's like 20-25 mins west of Portland. Suburb area. And thats Voodoo Donuts. Pretty delicious donuts.

It's like 20-25 mins west of Portland. Suburb area. And thats Voodoo Donuts. Pretty delicious donuts.

None of the moving companies wanted to move them out there because they thought it was a joke. My uncle's last name is Beavers. The Beavers to Beaverton. A few people declined because they thought they were fucking with them

Strippers are great. Theres this one that comes in Hawthorne Freddies like every 2 or 3 days at roughly 8:30AM and buys 2 organic chicken breasts. She's a sweet girl.

my wifes best friend used to be one. shes a stunner and she did it for school too. shes a few beans short of a frito pie so god bless her, it could be a decade before shes done.

with school

my wifes best friend used to be one. shes a stunner and she did it for school too. shes a few beans short of a frito pie so god bless her, i could be a decade before shes done.

with school

A frito pie? That already sounds like a low standard :P what the hell is in a frito pie? Other than beans of course...

I've got a friend who's a great guy but like you said above.

A frito pie? That already sounds like a low standard :P what the hell is in a frito pie? Other than beans of course...

I've got a friend who's a great guy but like you said above.

shes just not that bright. sweet sweet girl. very tiny but could probably pick up and 2 ton chevy and throw it a city block when shes enraged.

being from AZ Rez, you should know a frito pie.

Alright, friends. We all know strippers are people no different than anyone else. It's hard to even make any kind of flip remark or joke around here anymore. For the record, I dated a Suicide Girl for a few months. Also just a normal person who got paid to have naked pictures taken of her. Jobs is jobs, people are people. Some people get naked for money and some people dress up dead people. Sheeeeeesh.

Alright, friends. We all know strippers are people no different than anyone else. It's hard to even make any kind of flip remark or joke around here anymore. For the record, I dated a Suicide Girl for a few months. Also just a normal person who got paid to have naked pictures taken of her. Jobs is jobs, people are people. Some people get naked for money and some people dress up dead people. Sheeeeeesh.

How long have they been around? I thougut it was newish. Not that I have ANY clue what you're talking about.

Yeah, it was kind of shitty I felt I actually had to clarify I was kidding with how. hostile things have been around the board as of late

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic