Lauren, about thinning out your collection earlier, if you do hit me up, I see some stuff you have two of I need copies of <3<3<3

ha. i'm probably not selling off variants yet. if anything, things that i legit have two exact copies of. because i have impulse control issues and feel sad for them when no one is buying them hahaha. 

What's up mothertruckers. Hope everyone is having a nice evening. Anyone wanna drive me home?!

i would trade taxi services for tacos if i was nearby! 

oh and discogs talk....i've never had any issues on there really. and i buy on there a lot. yet to have a bad experience. maybe i just have good luck. really good luck actually....a pretty awesome discogs thing just happened earlier...bought a limited screenprinted swellers record on there and it just showed up today and apparently the seller decided to just throw in a couple copies of some of other swellers records in variants i was missing...sooooo that was pretty rad! :D

i would trade taxi services for tacos if i was nearby! 

oh and discogs talk....i've never had any issues on there really. and i buy on there a lot. yet to have a bad experience. maybe i just have good luck. really good luck actually....a pretty awesome discogs thing just happened earlier...bought a limited screenprinted swellers record on there and it just showed up today and apparently the seller decided to just throw in a couple copies of some of other swellers records in variants i was missing...sooooo that was pretty rad! :D

Give me your Piebald record. Thanks.

oh and discogs talk....i've never had any issues on there really. and i buy on there a lot. yet to have a bad experience. maybe i just have good luck. really good luck actually...

Same. I've had one or two transactions canceled, but it was always right away. Nothing but good things from both sellers and buyers.

Same. I've had one or two transactions canceled, but it was always right away. Nothing but good things from both sellers and buyers.

I've had people leave me negative feedback for taking 2 days to pay. Are you shitting me?

I've had the whole 'oops I don't actually have this record' bullshit.

I had someone take a month to send a record. It came in an envelope. It was an Amenra record on white, so more expensive. I didn't end up paying for it.

I've had people list their record incorrectly and then bitch at me for cancelling.

Most of the records I've bought off Discogs were Caspian, post rock, or from Redscroll in CT. Most of them went very well, but I had a decent handful between buying and selling to make me say "fuck this". Since I have an almost complete Caspian collection I said fuck it and just use VC more, and try to support local shops. That with all these pre orders these days I don't miss Discogs. Plus fuck their fees. Shit is ridiculous.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic