Just saw this on IG and it broke my heart.

How is the actual record?

The record looks ok, just needs a clean and hopefully should spin ok, don't see nothing too bad on it. I'm think if he wants to refund me half and the record plays fine, I may eat the shit jacket...

Holy shit. How bad is the damage?

The insert and jacket, i'd say 6 or 7/10

The record looks ok, just needs a clean and hopefully should spin ok, don't see nothing too bad on it. I'm think if he wants to refund me half and the record plays fine, I may eat the shit jacket...

The insert and jacket, i'd say 6 or 7/10

Thats seriously fucked dude. I mean, I'm guessing this record was sold for $50+...who in their right mind would send a record of that value in a bubble mailer? This makes me fucking angry haha.

At least play it once. Charge him for any spinkick related damage to your house as well.

I seriously almost went Chuck Norris in this motherfucker.

Is it bad that after the shock, horror, and sadness I felt for you in empathy my next thought was "Hopefully people keep sending this record in bubble mailers and then someday my copy with the split seam will be worth a fortune"?

Haha

Thats seriously fucked dude. I mean, I'm guessing this record was sold for $50+...who in their right mind would send a record of that value in a bubble mailer? This makes me fucking angry haha.

I got it for $49 shipped so I thought I was doing good. He actually had it listed for $68 shipped but accepted my $49 offer

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic