Good morning folks... starting to wish I had kept my mouth shut about how "nice " the weather was a few days ago when I was wearing shorts... fuck this cold, actually running the heat this morning!!!

Happy Sunday folks. Xmas week has begun. Which kind of blows my mind. I'm off to tie a few hundred rib roasts and stuff some birds for the holiday feast. 

Have a good day at work sir! Rib roast sounds so good now...

What the fuck is this "You used to call me on my cellphone" song? Why were my downstairs neighbors blasting it at 730am?

Why specify cellphone? It sounds like a recent-ish song. Ain't no one using landlines and shit anymore. Also, from what I can tell the lyrics seem pretty misogynist.

Yesss. Whatcha working on, Jon?

I also might be up in Seattle at the end of Feb!

Real late reply - I've been working on getting a 50s style robot on my left arm.  It's mostly done now, just a little coloring left and then onto background.

Cool regarding February!  Coming up here for anything in particular?  My couch will most likely be open if you need it too.

thank ya. its just the beginning...

Nice, I look forward to seeing more.

what a gem of an album. i've been thoroughly enjoying it.

It is really good. I love Chris' music.

I put about 8 hours on the cart now and it already sounds better. I like it better than the 2M Red I had. Thanks for the advice <3

No problem. It's a great cartridge for the price for sure.

Real late reply - I've been working on getting a 50s style robot on my left arm. It's mostly done now, just a little coloring left and then onto background.

Cool regarding February! Coming up here for anything in particular? My couch will most likely be open if you need it too.

There's an American Football show sometime in late February in Seattle. Can't remember the date or where. Will be going alone unless you're a fan and want to join! And yeah if I don't have to drive back in after the show we can totally kick it!

There's an American Football show sometime in late February in Seattle. Can't remember the date or where. Will be going alone unless you're a fan and want to join! And yeah if I don't have to drive back in after the show we can totally kick it!

Not really a fan, but I can probably meet you for a beer beforehand.

At least my MCIS and The New Order are okay. Still pissed though. Hope the guy on Discogs isn't an asshole and makes me run through PayPal to get my money back. Really bummed, it was a VG+/VG+ Elektra pressing of Ride the Lightning for only $30 :c

Shit. Damn record krampus got you too

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic