Morning all! Last day of work for me today. And I get to close. Of course I still wake up at 6am when I don't have to wake up until 10am haha. I'll be off at 8 tonight then I have to run home, throw myself together, and rush on the bus to the airport. My flight leaves around midnight tonight. Going to be a helluva day.

Morning all! Last day of work for me today. And I get to close. Of course I still wake up at 6am when I don't have to wake up until 10am haha. I'll be off at 8 tonight then I have to run home, throw myself together, and rush on the bus to the airport. My flight leaves around midnight tonight. Going to be a helluva day.

(Pre-emptive) safe travels, B!

How long is the flight? Will you have time to sleep on the way home?

How long is the flight? Will you have time to sleep on the way home?

And yeah I'll be flying through the night to Dallas (6 hours) then a small layover then a 2 hour flight to New Orleans. I'll get there about 8am central time tomorrow morning. Hoping I can catch sleep on the plane tonight.

Haha, nice. Enjoy your time at home Brian! Safe travels, and hopefully clear your head a bit too.

And yeah I'll be flying through the night to Dallas (6 hours) then a small layover then a 2 hour flight to New Orleans. I'll get there about 8am central time tomorrow morning. Hoping I can catch sleep on the plane tonight.

Yea use those hours to get your rest in as much as possible then. Safe travels and enjoy being home sir!

my family leaves tomrorow and i wont see them for like two weeks.

couldnt be happier.

Nice. Why aren't you going? Gives you tons of record spinning time.

Edit: Jumbled mess of a sentence due to calls at work, too lazy to fix it though.

Nice. Why aren't you going? Gives you tons of record spinning time.

Edit: Jumbled mess of a sentence due to calls at work, too lazy to fix it though.

its my whole fam...like sisters and parents, etc.

i dont mind the kid and wife. its a long trip to south carolina, usually go every year, but the kid has been really bad lately and i cant hear crying any longer nor do i want to be in a car or airplane with the screaming.

ive been spinning a lot when they go to bed since its the only sanity i have left; late at night.

its my whole fam...like sisters and parents, etc.

i dont mind the kid and wife. its a long trip to south carolina, usually go every year, but the kid has been really bad lately and i cant hear crying any longer nor do i want to be in a car or airplane with the screaming.

ive been spinning a lot when they go to bed since its the only sanity i have left; late at night.

Ah, that makes sense. Night time is the best time to listen to records.

Edit: I don't know how you parents do it with crying kids, as soon as my nephews start crying I'm out.

before i had one, i was out. i cussed every parent near me that had one.

its hard to get my patience in check for sure. once you get that feel for why its happening, it becomes a game.

almost like bartering, almost like disarming a bomb (but every day the wires change color)

I was hoping my SDRE record would show up today, since it left PA last night, but no updates since :(.

My other package shows delivered today, so I doubt they just forgot to mark it.

Happy birthday, Mr. Harrison.

Hey thanks, dude :D. I'm going to go to the post office to bitch about a package that I dropped off with two other pacakges (that have both made it to their destination). This other one hasn't updated at all, not even to say it was accepted by the post office. Weeeeeird.

Then I'm going to eat a giant cookie sundae and drink beers.

Haha, nice. Enjoy your time at home Brian! Safe travels, and hopefully clear your head a bit too.

safe travels butcha!

Yea use those hours to get your rest in as much as possible then. Safe travels and enjoy being home sir!

Thanks guys! It was weird packing my suitcase with summer clothes last night haha.

In other interesting news Thomas...my ex is coming to visit me for a week when I get back over New Years. Should be an interesting time.

Hey thanks, dude :D. I'm going to go to the post office to bitch about a package that I dropped off with two other pacakges (that have both made it to their destination). This other one hasn't updated at all, not even to say it was accepted by the post office. Weeeeeird.

Then I'm going to eat a giant cookie sundae and drink beers.

Happy birthday! A giant cookie sundae sounds amazing.

Thanks guys! It was weird packing my suitcase with summer clothes last night haha.

In other interesting news Thomas...my ex is coming to visit me for a week when I get back over New Years. Should be an interesting time.

It's damn near summer clothes temps here today.

Yeah, that sounds like it will be pretty interesting. Should give you a good bearing on the situation too. Hopefully anyway, since it can always make things worse. Best of luck with that as well.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic