Just got my new amp & speakers wired up...HOLY SHIT Y'ALL THESE SOUND DOPE. I'm probably going to piss off the neighbors within about an hour, but it was well worth the purchase.

Here's a shot of the whole set up now, with the wall of records as well.

11061342_10204310876726743_2826464323097

Would sound better if you got the speakers off the same surface as the table, spread them out further, pull them away from the wall, then turn them inward ever so slightly. You basically have them set up like one of those all in one boom boxes, and we all know how those sound.

Would sound better if you got the speakers off the same surface as the table, spread them out further, pull them away from the wall, then turn them inward ever so slightly. You basically have them set up like one of those all in one boom boxes, and we all know how those sound.

Yeah, that'll be the next move. Right now, I have to try to fit the TV, amp, speakers, turntable, and PS4 all in some fairly limited space. I want to pick up another one of those 2x2 cubes so I can put the speakers further apart, and kind of on either side of the TV (but not right beside it the way they're positioned next to the TT now).

Gimme a couple weeks, and I'll have everything set up much better...but considering previously I was pumping every record through a 100w RCA surround sound kit that I bought at Walmart for $80, this is still a significant upgrade.

Good evening. How is everyone ? I feel like I've been cooking nonstop for a week but the homemade marshmallows were a huge hit this year ! Ooh and if you remember our coffee chat from earlier, I got an aeropress and a frother and it. Is. Amazing. I am so wired right now. I love it !

I just realized that I need to experience the glory of homemade marshmallows.  I've never witnessed such a thing.

my issue is I just never act on anything and stick my head in the sand. That'd probably be the best place to start addressing issues. Instead, I think I'll go stick my head in the sand.

Just get out there and push yourself outside of your comfort zone.  With enough confidence, rejection just slides right off of you.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic