Listened to that CHON this morning since you mentioned it yesterday, and all I can say is why isn't it longer????? Really great listen

I dislike pretty much everything Sumerian puts out (haven't heard that DEP) but I'm kind of intrigued by this

They have two kickass EPs too. Kevin, it isn't typical Sumerian sound. Chon did a show with Thomas of TFoT it kicked ass.

It used to be very popular, same with Azumanga Daioh and FLCL but those are hardish to get for cheaper.

I'm watching the One Punch Man finale right now tbh. Incredible show.

Been meaning to give One Punch a watch. Hasn't been much new lately I enjoyed much. I'll buy Haruhi eventually, just have to watch eBay. I can buy the volumes individually for about $25 a piece and they come in a big box with extras and CDs but there are four. I really want the CDs though because it'd be nice to have the OST at 320. Did you ever see Mirai Nikki?

Been meaning to give One Punch a watch. Hasn't been much new lately I enjoyed much. I'll buy Haruhi eventually, just have to watch eBay. I can buy the volumes individually for about $25 a piece and they come in a big box with extras and CDs but there are four. I really want the CDs though because it'd be nice to have the OST at 320. Did you ever see Mirai Nikki?

Give it a whirl, it fucking rules. I won't watch any new anime, this includes Mirai. Sorry pal. I only watched OPM at the insistance of many friends who know how I am with anime.

It's dropped frm 50F and raining, to 30F and a blizzard in 2 hours. My head is already starting to feel really odd.

Ordered a new router, since the wifi totally stopped working. I had to reset it to it's factory defaults, and reconfigure it just to get it to see my airport express again so I can listen to music. Piece of shit.

I feel you on those network issues dude. I've been trying to figure out why my network speed dropped to anywhere between 0.3Mbps and 4.4Mbps - considering I'm paying for 25. Ran a straight connection directly from my modem this morning and it looks like that's the issue. Of course I can't get anyone from Comcast to actually answer the fucking phone...I'm just going out and buying a new modem. Either it fixes the problem or it doesn't, at least I'll be able to quit paying the monthly leasing fee for the privilege of borrowing a modem that was manufactured ten years ago.

I might be interested. I'd want to reqatch some of it first though because it's been forever since I've seen it.

Why does Haruhi of all things have to be OOP? That was super popular, figured it'd still be in print. Nope, it's expensive.

How much does haruhi go for? I have the special box DVDs/CDs and probably a bunch of the extras lying around for the first season. Haven't watched in year or two

I might be interested. I'd want to reqatch some of it first though because it's been forever since I've seen it.

Why does Haruhi of all things have to be OOP? That was super popular, figured it'd still be in print. Nope, it's expensive.

haruhi's getting reissued sometime this year i think. all the bandai stuff was reliscensced.

How much does haruhi go for? I have the special box DVDs/CDs and probably a bunch of the extras lying around for the first season. Haven't watched in year or two

I don't know about the show, but the blu-ray of the movie jump in price quick because of license issues. I think I sold mine for like $80.

I've spent about 3 hours trying to diagnosis what component of my network is fucked up. I thought maybe it was the router, so I ordered a new one. I then remembered the airport express also works as a router, so set it up as such and same issues. Still random drops, and stutters. I'm thinking the culprit is my laptops wifi card now. I am airplaying from my phone without issue, and my laptop is still dropping out. Of course newegg someone how managed to package and slap a label on my router already, so I can't cancel the order. 

Of course newegg someone how managed to package and slap a label on my router already, so I can't cancel the order. 

With the way retail numbers run in the first part of the year I'm sure they have people waiting to send that shit out before you get a chance to change your mind and get a refund

Fuck, offers are scary. Let me do some research and I'll try to figure out something fair.

Whatevsssss, Take your time. I'll see if I can find all the bonus stuff. I know I have one of the pillow cases, and I think the armband is in with the other stuff but I'm not sure

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic