I know, right? I don't get it. But o'brother is playing too, and theyre rad live. My friend works for Underoath so I got tickets for free. Not really a big fan but I was going for freshman year memories. Now that Caspian is joining it'll be a lot more fun.

A couple months back I bought a ticket to see o'brother, Murder by Death, and Minus the Bear. Not sure when the line-up changed, but it turned out to be Aero Flynn opening instead, which bummed me the fuck out.  

Same here. VA and MD are two of the few that aren't sold out. So I'll do the MD date solely for Caspian. I would do VA too but The Norva sucks since it got bought out by Ticket Master.

The Norva have nothing to do with ticketmaster now

They go through AXS

Besides the ticketing (which does suck now) - I haven't noticed any massive changes

Show selection is much worse now

The Norva have nothing to do with ticketmaster now

They go through AXS

Besides the ticketing (which does suck now) - I haven't noticed any massive changes

Show selection is much worse now

Exactly, they don't get any good shows. But I didn't live here so I didn't care. I never liked the Norva to begin with. Too big, bad acoustics. I'm taking my luck with Filmore.

Fuck it, my buddy texted me and I'm going with him to the Norva show.

3 Caspian shows. Fuck yes.

What'd he do? I must've missed it.

He's just an inconsiderate idiot. Talks about almost getting into an accident while trying to order shit on his phone driving, smoking weed and driving, just generally being a nuisance to society...and to top it off he's an adult. Has to be pushing 30 if I remember correctly.

He's just an inconsiderate idiot. Talks about almost getting into an accident while trying to order shit on his phone driving, smoking weed and driving, just generally being a nuisance to society...and to top it off he's an adult. Has to be pushing 30 if I remember correctly.

Oh. He's better at being a teen than I am.

Make that 4 Caspian shows. Seeing them in a few weeks in Pittsburgh with o'brother.

If the Pittsburgh show is during the weekend, maybe I'll make the drive out.

Exactly, they don't get any good shows. But I didn't live here so I didn't care. I never liked the Norva to begin with. Too big, bad acoustics. I'm taking my luck with Filmore.

Fuck it, my buddy texted me and I'm going with him to the Norva show.

3 Caspian shows. Fuck yes.

I'll be there. My friend loves Underoath so we got the VIP tickets

I'd that the Underoath reunion your thing? I would go and leave when Underoath came on. Haha.

I think I'll just scope out Craiglsist the week of the show and see if I can grab a ticket under face value from someone that can't go last minute. If I can't get a cheap ticket I don't think I'll even bother going.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic