Should of stalked my eBay, would of saved you $$ on shipping ahahah

What'd you have? I looked through your last sale, but nothing registered with me to buy.

mytrainwreck has a first pressing of the first dowsing for $15

It's the same price from the label, albeit, not a 1st press. I don't really care which press I get.

Grab Free Throw's LP.

I've not heard them, I'll check them out before I make the purchase.

Here's the list of 7"s I am actively hunting for. Some of it is such a pain in the ass to track down. I doubt I will ever own all the Ryan Adams related stuff because I am not willing to pay $50+ a piece on 7"s

oops here is the link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w3T9MjiIVzfKtXvPRVJAX_Zjfbt4B0rD1Ypi2m_3j5E/edit

Also love PJ but refuse to start collecting the 7"s because so many are so outrageously priced.

I know I had the split 7" and the EP 7" the other LPs probably sold in 2015, I had to stop eBaying since I was close to the IRS cap

Ah, I don't buy 7"s anymore unless it's a band I'm super into. They never get played, so it's pretty much straight LPs for me now.

Here's the list of 7"s I am actively hunting for. Some of it is such a pain in the ass to track down. I doubt I will ever own all the Ryan Adams related stuff because I am not willing to pay $50+ a piece on 7"s

oops here is the link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w3T9MjiIVzfKtXvPRVJAX_Zjfbt4B0rD1Ypi2m_3j5E/edit

Also love PJ but refuse to start collecting the 7"s because so many are so outrageously priced.

I have a bit of these but I'm not trying to part with any besides maybe the 4 way split.

Good luck on Live at Wers.

Ah, I don't buy 7"s anymore unless it's a band I'm super into. They never get played, so it's pretty much straight LPs for me now.

I sit down and play a bunch of 7"s all at once but that's a once every month or two type of occasion. 7"s are fun, I just rarely buy them when shipping is as much as the 7" costs new (or almost is). I tend to wait to find them locally or to buy them off of someone selling their collection on here.

I have a bit of these but I'm not trying to part with any besides maybe the 4 way split.

Good luck on Live at Wers.

Don't blame you. If you end up deciding to let me know <3

Debating putting up a WTB but I can't afford half of this shit right now anyway so it would be pointless. Maybe when my bank account recovers from my recent massive spending spree.

I just bought a new computer and I'm still in denial about the whole thing.  I have a difficult time spending any money without the guilt. :wacko:

That's the exact reason I still have a shitty laptop from 2011, and why I keep fixing it instead of buying a new one. I've taken it apart so many times to fix stuff, I can do it in minutes. What'd you get?

Debating putting up a WTB but I can't afford half of this shit right now anyway so it would be pointless. Maybe when my bank account recovers from my recent massive spending spree.

I have a few as well, but one of them is jacked and the others are either common or not for sale. Buy the rika split from CYLS it's damn good, the rika side is actually better

Such a great record. Decent price?

It's the only ETID album I actually enjoy, but it's definitely in my top 50 records list. I got it for $55, so not a good price, but within the realm of what I was willing to pay.

Which variant did you snag?

The /700 silver/black half & half.

That's the exact reason I still have a shitty laptop from 2011, and why I keep fixing it instead of buying a new one. I've taken it apart so many times to fix stuff, I can do it in minutes. What'd you get?

I got the 2015 iMac,  27" model.  I will never buy another computer again because i will never have money again. I tend to keep my computers for a long time too. I have a laptop from 2007 or 2008 that still runs (horribly ! ). 

hey how are you feeling ?  I felt like I got what you got a few days ago. Horrible headache, fever and mild nausea. Hopefully you're feeling better ? All my joints ached for a long time ! I was walking around the house wearing gloves.

I have a few as well, but one of them is jacked and the others are either common or not for sale. Buy the rika split from CYLS it's damn good, the rika side is actually better

Next time you need cash hit me up <3

On the IIOI side of things, I somehow own 52 Weeks and not Proper. I need to pick up a bunch of cheap stuff next time I get some money. I blew my latest batch of funds on expensive whales.

I've probably have/sold 80% of that list hahah

Converge is the next thing I'm putting up on eBay when I get some free time

I got the 2015 iMac,  27" model.  I will never buy another computer again because i will never have money again. I tend to keep my computers for a long time too. I have a laptop from 2007 or 2008 that still runs (horribly ! ). 

hey how are you feeling ?  I felt like I got what you got a few days ago. Horrible headache, fever and mild nausea. Hopefully you're feeling better ? All my joints ached for a long time ! I was walking around the house wearing gloves.

I usually just get hand me down computers that run crappy but my desktop started taking 2+ minutes to open a page and that made it almost impossible to do homework so I broke down and bought one myself. I plan on hanging onto it until it doesn't run anymore.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic