Next time you need cash hit me up <3

On the IIOI side of things, I somehow own 52 Weeks and not Proper. I need to pick up a bunch of cheap stuff next time I get some money. I blew my latest batch of funds on expensive whales.

If you feel frisky, throw me an offer on the Clear 4 Way Split and Purple Mobo Split. Let me see yr wantlist of 12"s too. I probably have some.

I got the 2015 iMac,  27" model.  I will never buy another computer again because i will never have money again. I tend to keep my computers for a long time too. I have a laptop from 2007 or 2008 that still runs (horribly ! ). 

hey how are you feeling ?  I felt like I got what you got a few days ago. Horrible headache, fever and mild nausea. Hopefully you're feeling better ? All my joints ached for a long time ! I was walking around the house wearing gloves.

Solid choice I loved my 27" iMac! Everything looked so beautiful on it! Now I'm PC scum :'( 

Also I know how that goes I still have a MBP 2008 17" and White 2010 MB on my shelf hahah Sold my iMac 27" MBA 11" and Tuesday goes my MBP 13" (which I'm doing a clean install onto now) :P

If you feel frisky, throw me an offer on the Clear 4 Way Split and Purple Mobo Split. Let me see yr wantlist of 12"s too. I probably have some.

I don't really have an organized want list for those yet. My 12" list is mostly singles or really obscure impossible to find stuff like the Against Me S/T. Can you link me the Discogs pages for the others? My brain is fried after compiling that list and I want to make sure I am looking at the right thing to make fair offers

I got the 2015 iMac,  27" model.  I will never buy another computer again because i will never have money again. I tend to keep my computers for a long time too. I have a laptop from 2007 or 2008 that still runs (horribly ! ). 

hey how are you feeling ?  I felt like I got what you got a few days ago. Horrible headache, fever and mild nausea. Hopefully you're feeling better ? All my joints ached for a long time ! I was walking around the house wearing gloves.

Damn, big spender!

I feel a ton better now, it seems to only last 2 days or so. Those are my symptoms exactly. It was really annoying. I hope yours passes as fast as mine did. Feel better!

Solid choice I loved my 27" iMac! Everything looked so beautiful on it! Now I'm PC scum :'( 

Also I know how that goes I still have a MBP 2008 17" and White 2010 MB on my shelf hahah Sold my iMac 27" MBA 11" and Tuesday goes my MBP 13" (which I'm doing a clean install onto now) :P

Where'd you get that cheap laptop from Jordan? My buddy needs one, and that's well within his budget. 

Here's the list of 7"s I am actively hunting for. Some of it is such a pain in the ass to track down. I doubt I will ever own all the Ryan Adams related stuff because I am not willing to pay $50+ a piece on 7"s

oops here is the link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w3T9MjiIVzfKtXvPRVJAX_Zjfbt4B0rD1Ypi2m_3j5E/edit

Also love PJ but refuse to start collecting the 7"s because so many are so outrageously priced.

Rez, my local Newbury Comis has the Converge/Dropdead split quite often, and I've also seen the Napalm Death split turn up on occasion. Want me to check for you? They run about $7-8 apiece, so I'd be willing to pick 'em up for you for the retail cost plus shipping if you're down. I also own DEP - Cursed, Unshaven, and Misbehavin' if you want to PM me an offer for it.

Where'd you get that cheap laptop from Jordan? My buddy needs one, and that's well within his budget. 

http://www.microcenter.com/product/438199/X551MAV-EB01-B_156_Laptop_Computer_-_Black

Looks like they went up $20 :P $$$$ Also my MBP is still cheap AF on eBay if he is looking for a mac :P

Also does anyone have recommendations for slush mats for my car? Not looking to drop that much $$ since its a lease.

Infiniti Q50 2015

I don't really have an organized want list for those yet. My 12" list is mostly singles or really obscure impossible to find stuff like the Against Me S/T. Can you link me the Discogs pages for the others? My brain is fried after compiling that list and I want to make sure I am looking at the right thing to make fair offers

http://www.discogs.com/Modern-Baseball-Hundred-Acre-Woods-Split/release/5256764

http://www.discogs.com/Tigers-Jaw-World-Is-A-Beautiful-Place-I-Am-No-Longer-Afraid-To-Die-Code-Orange-Kids-Self-Defense-Fam/release/4704834

Here is my deadformat for looking at other shit, it's unupdated as of the last month or two. Some stuff is Sarahs tho.

https://deadformat.net/collection/Bladeisspooky

Rez, my local Newbury Comis has the Converge/Dropdead split quite often, and I've also seen the Napalm Death split turn up on occasion. Want me to check for you? They run about $7-8 apiece, so I'd be willing to pick 'em up for you for the retail cost plus shipping if you're down. I also own DEP - Cursed, Unshaven, and Misbehavin' if you want to PM me an offer for it.

I appreciate the offer but I think I may be able to track those down locally. Some of the ones on there are ones I can get cheap but haven't gotten around to yet. May hit you up on the DEP though depending on what it goes for.

I appreciate the offer but I think I may be able to track those down locally. Some of the ones on there are ones I can get cheap but haven't gotten around to yet. May hit you up on the DEP though depending on what it goes for.

I have the black pressing, which listed on Discogs for $7 right now. I'll do it for $10 ppd if you're interested.

Fuck, I dunno what to offer on MB/HAW since it hasn't sold in forever and my eBay search attempts yielded either baseball cards or Winnie the Pooh shit. I think I will pass on the 4 way though because I just want to find the cheapest variant and that appears to be worth a bit more.

Fuck, I dunno what to offer on MB/HAW since it hasn't sold in forever and my eBay search attempts yielded either baseball cards or Winnie the Pooh shit. I think I will pass on the 4 way though because I just want to find the cheapest variant and that appears to be worth a bit more.

But Rez... The Hobby dictates we need the rare ones. Nah lmao, I picked that up at Bled Fest anyways. I had no choice in variants.

Holy smokes I'm going to quit my job! Upon searching for minion stuff I found this site called AliExpress. People buy this stuff for $20 and then sell it on eBay to people for 4x as much! 

Minion car kit $25, on eBay its $119!

That picture looks like the world's most half assed fake merch in the history of ever. I can't believe people are paying that on eBay.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/438199/X551MAV-EB01-B_156_Laptop_Computer_-_Black

Looks like they went up $20 :P $$$$ Also my MBP is still cheap AF on eBay if he is looking for a mac :P

Also does anyone have recommendations for slush mats for my car? Not looking to drop that much $$ since its a lease.

Infiniti Q50 2015

Awesome, thanks. The microcenter up on Mayfield Rd off 271?

Not cheap, but weather tech mats are awesome.

But Rez... The Hobby dictates we need the rare ones. Nah lmao, I picked that up at Bled Fest anyways. I had no choice in variants.

I rarely give a fuck about variants, I just want something cheap to listen to the music. There are a few cases I have, but not usually. I will take the harder to find variant if given a choice for the same/almost the same price, but that's about it other than avoiding white for the most part. I do like OPs but only when the price is right. I will try to find some sale data on the MB/HAW split more recent than 2014 to figure out a fair price.

Blade, this looks like the most recent sale and I don't have $37 to spend on a 7" right now. If I were you I'd eBay it and put it towards your phone, I bet it goes higher than $37 since it hasn't sold in a while. It's a great split though, just a little outside my current budget at what it's moving at/would go for on eBay.

http://www.popsike.com/Modern-BaseballThe-Hundred-Acre-Woods-split-7-Vinyl-Wonder-Years-Tigers-Jaw/251869352151.html

Yup right off SOM, maybe you'll see my little brother working there too! haha I worked there for 3years prior to going to BG

Haha, nice. He wants a MAC, but only has $200ish to spend right now... so that's not happening.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic