I'm already sick of the new guy. He is a know it all type and won't shut up.

He just happens to know more than you about your job and you've been there longer so you are upset because he is a quick learner. Jeez. I know a lot about this kind of thing, so trust me :P

It looks like it :(

Damn </3

Ashton, that IIOI 52 Weeks is super tempting, but I don't know if I should be spending that much right now. My white copy sounds like shit, so I'd love that 180g....

I'm also disappointed in you for clearing out your IIOI and T/T/T records!

I have 52 Weeks but no other IIOI so I need to fix that.

Boooooooo. Best dude. Who was harassing him? I can't imagine anyone would!

iron666monkey got butthurt as fuck that Sec. had an ebay account, where he sells pretty modestly priced records.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vjme13/m.html?item=231872548951&hash=item35fcae5057%3Ag%3ATs4AAOSwZQxW4Nz7&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

You can look at his post history and watch him be a crybaby fuckboy across multiple threads about it.

iron666monkey got butthurt as fuck that Sec. had an ebay account, where he sells pretty modestly priced records.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vjme13/m.html?item=231872548951&hash=item35fcae5057%3Ag%3ATs4AAOSwZQxW4Nz7&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

You can look at his post history and watch him be a crybaby fuckboy across multiple threads about it.

He has an incredible metal collection but I have seen him be an equally incredible tool. If I didn't spend so much at the concert last night I'd probably snag that Chon he has up.

Boo. I looked at Sec's eBay account and everything was super reasonably priced. Like...cost+shipping reasonable on most stuff.

Boo. I looked at Sec's eBay account and everything was super reasonably priced. Like...cost+shipping reasonable.

Yep. I believe he was mad because it was "all new shit like hot topic and funko toys" something like that. Obviously a totally legitimate reason to go through multiple threads and hound a guy for an afternoon.

Yep. I believe he was mad because it was "all new shit like hot topic and funko toys" something like that. Obviously a totally legitimate reason to go through multiple threads and hound a guy for an afternoon.

Iron666monkey has always been kind of a turd. That's a bummer.

it pains me that ETID is on that crap bill every year. instead of doing a proper headlining tour, they opt to do that. its been way to long since ive seen them...

I'd deal with the bill to see them. There's a few others I'd see and I'd just have fun even if the music wasn't my favorite since it's a festival.

it pains me that ETID is on that crap bill every year. instead of doing a proper headlining tour, they opt to do that. its been way to long since ive seen them...

It's probably a solid reliable gig for them. 30 minutes a day and I'm sure they're financially sound enough as a band to have a few techs and roadies to handle load ins and shit.

Rez, be warned: no band plays more than 30 minutes and it'll be full of the worst dude bros.

It's probably a solid reliable gig for them. 30 minutes a day and I'm sure they're financially sound enough as a band to have a few techs and roadies to handle load ins and shit.

Rez, be warned: no band plays more than 30 minutes and it'll be full of the worst dude bros.

ehhhhhhhhhh but I want to see ETID :c

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic