Pain and Gain was a lot of fun. I haven't seen The Rock in a decade or more but I remember it being a lot of fun as well.

They're both style over substance. But for the most part Bay doesn't think there's any substance, Snyder does.

As far as them both being human beings, I'm sure Snyder is way less of a piece of shit though.

Self Defense Family was so good, it was this cool house venue I'd never been to. They basically played in a garage, the other bands were ok. The highlight of the openers was Culture Abuse, the lead singer had cerebral palsy and was still jumping around like a madman. Sorry Bruce no EOAY shirts, picked up 3 7" I needed. They played for close to an hour, great set:

Dave Sim

Basic Skills

When The Barn Caves In

Talia

I'm Going Through Some Shit (with trumpet)

Indoor Wind Chimes

Unreleased song from Australia 7" (really cool, had these distorted keyboard parts)

Self Defense Family was so good, it was this cool house venue I'd never been to. They basically played in a garage, the other bands were ok. The highlight of the openers was Culture Abuse, the lead singer had cerebral palsy and was still jumping around like a madman. Sorry Bruce no EOAY shirts, picked up 3 7" I needed. They played for close to an hour, great set:

Dave Sim

Basic Skills

When The Barn Caves In

Talia

I'm Going Through Some Shit (with trumpet)

Indoor Wind Chimes

Unreleased song from Australia 7" (really cool, had these distorted keyboard parts)

Fuck that's a dope set list.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic