So many businesses have closed already because of the upcoming storms. It's crazy. Starbucks was closed and target was almost empty. Some neighbors are sitting on their lawns waiting for the weather to turn. Apparently the house we are renting was hit a few years ago so I'm hoping that once was enough. >_<

White/red with splatter. I shouldn't have second guessed myself and gotten the tour variant, but I did and it sold out while I was thinking about it. It's still beautiful and I'm sure it sounds great though.

Got mine today, too--the clear w/red and black splatter. Haven't gotten a chance to spin yet, but I'm excited to!

So many businesses have closed already because of the upcoming storms. It's crazy. Starbucks was closed and target was almost empty. Some neighbors are sitting on their lawns waiting for the weather to turn. Apparently the house we are renting was hit a few years ago so I'm hoping that once was enough. >_<

Stay safe Tina!

Just ordered some wings at the bar. They took like 20 minutes to get there and a bunch of people who got there after me got their food first. Waitress came up with my order and gave me a gift certificate thing for a free order of wings.

I wanted to be like "Oh, my face just always looks impatient and annoyed. I'm sorry." But decide to just accept the free wings.

Just ordered some wings at the bar. They took like 20 minutes to get there and a bunch of people who got there after me got their food first. Waitress came up with my order and gave me a gift certificate thing for a free order of wings.

I wanted to be like "Oh, my face just always looks impatient and annoyed. I'm sorry." But decide to just accept the free wings.

Seriously, I'm sitting here trying to decide what kind of wings to order...lol

when a Cracker Barrel closes that's when you know all hell is about to be bestowed upon you.

John vent time!

I'm having the craziest shit happen this week. Had a homeless person threaten to kill me Saturday, had a crazy person come tell me about his prophetic vision today (not just a religious person, but an actual mentally unstable person) and wanted me to read his poem about God taking him to the future to show him earthquakes.

I'm ready for Friday to be here so badly.

John vent time!

I'm having the craziest shit happen this week. Had a homeless person threaten to kill me Saturday, had a crazy person come tell me about his prophetic vision today (not just a religious person, but an actual mentally unstable person) and wanted me to read his poem about God taking him to the future to show him earthquakes.

I don't think I would respond too kindly to the death threat even if it was completely unlikely they could pull it off.

John vent time!

Damn, that is shitty. I'd be pretty uncomfortable with both. Hope your week gets better.

I don't think I would respond too kindly to the death threat even if it was completely unlikely they could pull it off.

Fact. I wasn't worried about it butnwasnin that place where I was like, "Well fuck you then. I'm calling the police."

Called 911...no police response, no call back though they said they would. So pretty much they didn't give a fuck. I even made it clear that the dude hangs around my work all the time.

Seriously, I'm sitting here trying to decide what kind of wings to order...lol

I went with Ranchero. Ranch powder mixed into the breading and drenched in a butter/garlic sauce. Like, whaaaaaaaat? I would slap my own mother for a cup of this butter/garlic sauce.

My plan was to go home and smoke a bowl. Instead there's butter all over my steering wheel because I'm a garbage person.

John vent time!

I live in a fairly small city, but I don't even register crazy people saying batshit insane god stuff to me.

Never had a death threat though, that'd be pretty fucking scary.

I went with Ranchero. Ranch powder mixed into the breading and drenched in a butter/garlic sauce. Like, whaaaaaaaat? I would slap my own mother for a cup of this butter/garlic sauce.

My plan was to go home and smoke a bowl. Instead there's butter all over my steering wheel because I'm a garbage person.

I went with Teriyaki because Chinese delivers and I wanted Chow Mei Fun too... That butter sauce does sounds phenomenal though!

The crazy guy actually walked into the funeral home, so I had to interact with him :/

Nothing worse than having to deal with that kind of problem at work because you can't escape the situation like you would if you were on the street and could just walk away... Hope your week gets better soon bro!

John vent time!

Crazy...

...but we're all mad here.

I forgot to tell you guys the other day. I was so amped. My buddy got me a gift card for one of our local shops here and I got the new Weezer and Iggy and the Stooges - Raw Power for $2. (2012 Raw Power with the Bowie and Iggy mixes, mild warp, so it was marked at $10!) I've been putting off getting Raw Power forever because years ago I used to always see it for around $10 and I could never find it for that little once I was ready to buy it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic