Good news, everybody!

I told you guys about how I found a $500 check and a ring at the gas station last week. I called the phone number on the check three times that day and nobody answered. I left a message on the third call. A few days went by and I didn't hear anything. I went back to the gas station plus a pawn shop near by and left them a note with my number in case anyone came looking for the ring. I finally got a call this morning from the woman who wrote the check. We just met up at the gas station so I could give everything back to her. She was super happy about it.

Yay!

Nice people exist! That is awesome!

Good news, everybody!

I told you guys about how I found a $500 check and a ring at the gas station last week. I called the phone number on the check three times that day and nobody answered. I left a message on the third call. A few days went by and I didn't hear anything. I went back to the gas station plus a pawn shop near by and left them a note with my number in case anyone came looking for the ring. I finally got a call this morning from the woman who wrote the check. We just met up at the gas station so I could give everything back to her. She was super happy about it. 

Yay!

That's awesome!! I bet that made not only her day, but her whole month.  And it's also refreshing to see that honest people still exist in the world.

Good news, everybody!

Yay!

You are a good person!

i mean, at least the Cartel thread got unlocked.

I didn't know it was ever locked?  I thought just the Blink thread was locked.

Good news, everybody!

Yay!

I wish the prick who smashed my window and stole my backpack full of magic cards would realize he ain't no nerd and give them back to me. Hasn't tried to sell them regionally yet (a month now) so I'm assuming he just trashed them.

But good on you dude! Mad karma coming to you.

A kid I don't really know just messaged me on facebook and asked how I was. I said I was fine and naturally asked how he was...he responded "heartbroken still"

HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THAT?

I just said "oh, okay."

am I bad person?

My friend texted me saying his girl left him (again) and said "that sucks". Sometimes it's best not to let them unload on you.

Guest stl_ben.

So, I guess that "randy savage" chump got banned for a month. If I were you guys I'd say something to the mods about it. I don't think he deserved it, especially with no warnings. ;) ;)

So, I guess that "randy savage" chump got banned for a month. If I were you guys I'd say something to the mods about it. I don't think he deserved it, especially with no warnings. ;) ;)

There are several threads that exist for GIF posting. Use one of those. Problem solved. Some (most) people don't think they are funny, so, as a whole, the board shouldn't have to suffer.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic