i should have just continued to avoid this thread. i simply cannot keep up. checking in, ready to respond to a conversation about people with money being cheap shitbags, only to find out i'm like 9 pages behind, people have been banned, and slow down jerks have been introduced.

i should have just continued to avoid this thread. i simply cannot keep up. checking in, ready to respond to a conversation about people with money being cheap shitbags, only to find out i'm like 9 pages behind, people have been banned, and slow down jerks have been introduced.

I missed you young blood where have ya been?

holy shit.. what the fuck did i miss in that cartel thread?! i saw it reaching ridiculous page lengths, but just figured it was a buncc of ass hats getting their nostalgic panties in a bunch. you know... vc.

It's hard to keep up.*

*That's what she said? No?

never.

You got that situation taken care of?

about $350 later, yes. it sucked a whole bag of balls.

but i'm at least able to recognize at this point that 1) i'm really, really, really ridiculously lucky that he never even questioned the heavy drinking i'd done that night, and 2) i've owned up to the whole ordeal being my own damn fault. no, i didn't know that my registration expired, or that it was even going to expire. but i knew about the parking tickets that put me in this hole. they were just on the back end of my to-do list, ya know? 

Sooooo, I am going to be taking one of the more bigger risks I have taken in my life. I will be flying roughly three hours just for a job interview. I dont even have anything close to a guarantee that I will be getting the job. I am beyond anxious and I dont want to say worried but something like that about what I am doing. I want this job. I want to be working where this job is at.

After you are done reading that you should totally go here and buy something from me to help fund my very expensive job interview. Orrrrr you know just give me your money and dont buy anything. im not picky.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/102019-buy-things-because-i-am-chasing-a-dream-paramore-mcr-janelle-monae-ten-panic-more/?p=1903759

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic