I don't golf...yet.

But I make great dad jokes daily.

Yo! I'll have you know that my cardigan is tan and neon yellow.

Which balances out my black nails, black shirt, black shorts, black shoes, and black soul.

I love cardigans and that sounds awesome ! I have a red and gray striped cardigan and people call me Freddy Krueger. Your cardigan sounds cooler.

I love cardigans and that sounds awesome ! I have a red and gray striped cardigan and people call me Freddy Krueger. Your cardigan sounds cooler.

It's my favorite cardigan in the whole world and I regret not buying two in every color. It's from American Eagle and I had been eyeing it up for ages, it ended up going on sale and I pounced SO hard. But it's knitted, so it gets pulls in it easily which is a bummer. My outfit today was on point all together.

I tried hunting on the website for it to show you, but they don't have it anymore. LUCKILY, I have about 5,000 photos on the internet where I'm rocking it. So here's a photo of my cardigan, a wawa cookie, my pink/purple hair (RIP), and even a Marina shirt. 

EDIT:  I found a better photo, so I'm gonna put it under a spoiler so I don't spam this board with my face: 

tumblr_miztofCj031qzsc1so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mht8npk0pf1qzsc1so1_500.jpg

It's my favorite cardigan in the whole world and I regret not buying two in every color. It's from American Eagle and I had been eyeing it up for ages, it ended up going on sale and I pounced SO hard. But it's knitted, so it gets pulls in it easily which is a bummer. My outfit today was on point all together.

I tried hunting on the website for it to show you, but they don't have it anymore. LUCKILY, I have about 5,000 photos on the internet where I'm rocking it. So here's a photo of my cardigan, a wawa cookie, my pink/purple hair (RIP), and even a Marina shirt.

tumblr_miztofCj031qzsc1so1_1280.jpg

Oooh I love it!! And knit stuff does suck when it gets pulled. Sometimes you can get in there with a tiny crochet hook and fix it but it's hit or miss

Also, the hair is awesome! If my job let me I would do that so fast!!

Oooh I love it!! And knit stuff does suck when it gets pulled. Sometimes you can get in there with a tiny crochet hook and fix it but it's hit or miss

Also, the hair is awesome! If my job let me I would do that so fast!!

I found another photo of the full cardigan and snuck it under a spoiler! I end up just cutting the little threads and praying to the cardi Gods that it won't unravel. 

Thank you, thank you! It's just blonde at the bottom currently, my job isn't fully against me dying my hair but my boss isn't particularly fond of it. My hair has been every color under the rainbow, I miss it a lot. Blue was probably my favorite, though I always somehow ended up with reds/pinks. My ever changing hair and heart sunglasses were like my "trademark" for the longest time. It feels weird not having either! (my sunglasses snapped in half D:)

Last night I drank moonshine. Last night I got very drunk.

I just got some more moonshine from my guy. It was apple pie and peach this time.

My band got booked for a show in June. This'll be the band's first show since I started playing bass for them.

Congrats man

I just got some more moonshine from my guy. It was apple pie and peach this time.

we already went through a jar of the blackberry, and we're currently on the strawberry. mixing both with lemonade has been heavenly.

I don't think I can go on Facebook ever again.

A girl posted this morning "who wants to hold me while I cry *feeling disappointed*"

Now she posted "if you ever wake up feeling like no one cares about you...well, that's how I feel right now."

I could just delete her as a friend but there will always be someone who just gets a littttttle too weird on social media.

I know that feeling! I constantly save up for things and then I spend money on dumb things...then I kick myself for not having money saved up to enjoy myself on trips. Just stop thinking of it as money, easier said than done but I've FINALLY started seeing my savings account that way and I've realized it's become a lot harder for me to even considering pulling money out of that account.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic