Congrats. What kind of music do you play?

The other guys like to refer to it as 'atmospheric black metal' though it's not really black metal. More post rock/metal. Kinda like if Isis and Deafheaven had a bastard child - except we're nowhere near as talented as those two bands.

for the first time ever I locked myself out of my car today.

called AAA, the guy who came to help looked like he had done things in his life. and by done things I mean murdered.

Make friends with him. Then someone will have your back. Unless you piss him off and he murders you. It really depends on how cool of a friend you'll be to him. Also, make friends with a cop. I want a cop friend. I already have a lawyer friend and my first divorce is free so I feel less pressure to get married.

I found another photo of the full cardigan and snuck it under a spoiler! I end up just cutting the little threads and praying to the cardi Gods that it won't unravel.

Thank you, thank you! It's just blonde at the bottom currently, my job isn't fully against me dying my hair but my boss isn't particularly fond of it. My hair has been every color under the rainbow, I miss it a lot. Blue was probably my favorite, though I always somehow ended up with reds/pinks. My ever changing hair and heart sunglasses were like my "trademark" for the longest time. It feels weird not having either! (my sunglasses snapped in half D:)

The most I got away with was dying parts of my hair white white. Whenever anyone asked about it I said i was going gray.

The other guys like to refer to it as 'atmospheric black metal' though it's not really black metal. More post rock/metal. Kinda like if Isis and Deafheaven had a bastard child - except we're nowhere near as talented as those two bands.

I like the sound of that. Have you recorded anything yet? Do you have a link so I can check it out?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic