Hot Water Music, Alexisonfire, and Planes Mistaken for Stars played a show I was going to go to in like 2004. My girlfriend at the time was like "No." so I didn't go because I was a piece of shit.

(booooooooooo)

The one time I saw Alexisonfire it was awesome. It was 2 days before their s/t album came out and I was soooo stoked they sold me that cd before the street date.

They opened for my friends' band.

Edit: if you can find their album, it was such fun screamo bullshit. They were called The Breaking Project

I love British humor like this. There's some cool music references in this show as well. There was a guy in a Guided By Voices shirt in one scene and there's a Boards of Canada poster in the office.

I also love British humor! Once you get done let me know and we can discuss other shows!! I've watched a ton of other things and a lot of them are really good and I wanna know what you know as well!

But I bet mccandles knows a bunch ! :D. Let's get him in this discussion!

I saw them (AOF) right after they put out their 2nd album. It was pretty fun. I was never huge into them but liked their first album a lot. I'll always remember them fondly because that show was my first stage dive.

Never ended up seeing HWM or PMFS so I'm still pretty pissed at myself. That girl is also the reason I never saw Bear vs Shark. I haven't seen or spoken to her in 7 years but typing this post makes me want to find her and yell at her.

I saw them (AOF) right after they put out their 2nd album. It was pretty fun. I was never huge into them but liked their first album a lot. I'll always remember them fondly because that show was my first stage dive.

Never ended up seeing HWM or PMFS so I'm still pretty pissed at myself. That girl is also the reason I never saw Bear vs Shark. I haven't seen or spoken to her in 7 years but typing this post makes me want to find her and yell at her.

I was crazy about that first AOF album.

I would have been pissed to miss a show for a girl I didn't get married to. (my lady wouldn't make me miss a show unless there was a really good reason anyway. We went to see The Postal Service the night we got married last year because she wanted to.)

She was suuuuper controlling and crazy but I went along with everything because I was amazed a girl would actually speak to me, let alone date me. Basically my biggest regret.

Luckily my partner now is the best person ever. She regularly drives us out to see shows and if there's a show I want to go and she doesn't she basically MAKES me go.

She was suuuuper controlling and crazy but I went along with everything because I was amazed a girl would actually speak to me, let alone date me. Basically my biggest regret.

Luckily my partner now is the best person ever. She regularly drives us out to see shows and if there's a show I want to go and she doesn't she basically MAKES me go.

Nice!

I also love British humor! Once you get done let me know and we can discuss other shows!! I've watched a ton of other things and a lot of them are really good and I wanna know what you know as well!

But I bet mccandles knows a bunch ! :D. Let's get him in this discussion!

I loved this

I'm a bit older than you cats. I Don't venture out or around the real world or internet much.

Tonight I went to 4chan for the first time.

I was lost. Confused. Scared. Intimidated.

I saw things that'll haunt me. I saw things that made my pee pee happy. I just did t know how to work a thread.

Somebody hold me.

I'm a bit older than you cats. I Don't venture out or around the real world or internet much.

I saw things that'll haunt me. I saw things that made my pee pee happy. I just did t know how to work a thread.

Somebody hold me.

my friends used to go there all the time, never got it.

Somebody hold me.

It's an awful place full of awful people...but they sure know how to steal.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic