Today was franks first day of puppy classes. He was the smallest/youngest so he got swarmed at playtime, it's a very controlled playtime so everyone swooped in and got their puppies but he was still overwhelmed! We learned a lot though :)

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/105676-fs-most-of-my-collection-more-coming-through-the-day/

Putting a good majority of my collection for sale.  Y'all know why.  Please don't think I'm trying to ask you all to do me a favor and buy anything, if you see something you want and prices are to high let me know. 

Americans are really bad with Canadian geography, eh?

I'm bad with all geography, including my own country.

I decided to bail on camping because I realized a) I don't think I'd have that much fun and B) it was going to take up my entire weekend and I have things I need and want to do.  I also just ate a huge veggie burger and now my guts hurt.

I'm ashamed of how terrible I am with geography. In my defense I wasn't living in America when we learned states and capitals but I'm 28 and I should have figured it out by now.

I just don't care that much about geography...

Of all the things I learned about, it seemed the least important. I tried not to let it take up any more brain space than I had to.

I can write a coherent sentence, do more advanced math than a lot of people, and know enough about history not to repeat it. I can even talk to people with a reasonable amount of confidence (even if I know nothing about what they're talking about).

I think I'm doing ok without knowing all the state capitals, let alone the capitals of provinces in different countries.

Meh.

-_-

I was always fascinated with the big:small ratio of Earth:me where I couldn't get enough knowledge of geography and shit. I dunno, too many people don't even know their cardinal directions. There's a long ass ocean that is always East here and people still can't get it.

It's not like funny or cool to be ignorant.

I'm ashamed of how terrible I am with geography. In my defense I wasn't living in America when we learned states and capitals but I'm 28 and I should have figured it out by now.

I was born without a sense of direction. It's a real thing I was diagnosed with, isn't that fucking crazy. Basically everyone who rides with me in a car gets very annoyed, I get lost in shopping malls, I can't walk anywhere or I get turned around immediately. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just actually an idiot or if I really don't have a sense of direction.

I just don't care that much about geography...

Of all the things I learned about, it seemed the least important. I tried not to let it take up any more brain space than I had to.

I can write a coherent sentence, do more advanced math than a lot of people, and know enough about history not to repeat it. I can even talk to people with a reasonable amount of confidence (even if I know nothing about what they're talking about).

I think I'm doing ok without knowing all the state capitals, let alone the capitals of provinces in different countries.

Meh.

-_-

I agree with all of this ! :D

Madie that sounds crazy but I'm sort of the same way. I have to park at the same spot everywhere I go so I can remember where I parked.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic