I called my bank and the charges were still pending so she put a stop on them. She said if I check and find out the charges weren't stopped, I have to call back so they can do the whole investigation jawn so I can get my money back.

I just hope it happens before this time next week so I can pay my 1 credit card bill, lol.  As of now my account is frozen and they're sending me a new debit card. =\ Bummer.

I had this happen to me earlier this year. Such a pain in the ass

i have spent the last week researching things like that, as I too, have ideas and stuff about this.

After putting out two releases that have sold, but not incredibly well I'd like to put out something that allows me to fund future releases rather than losing money but I just don't know what route to go, and it is frustrating. 

After putting out two releases that have sold, but not incredibly well I'd like to put out something that allows me to fund future releases rather than losing money but I just don't know what route to go, and it is frustrating. 

Maybe you could gauge interest in some of the releases you are looking to put out with a vote here on the VC.

Accidentally left my car unlocked last night and someone rummaged through everything early this morning. I thought they didn't take anything, but turns out my temporary license plate taped to the back window was taken. This will be trip #4 to the DMV and the car isn't even registered yet. :/

They got into my brother's car too and took all the silver coins out of his coin compartment. We just bought drinks from the gas station the other day with change from his car, so all that was left were nickels and pennies. Why even bother to sort through it?

Accidentally left my car unlocked last night and someone rummaged through everything early this morning. I thought they didn't take anything, but turns out my temporary license plate taped to the back window was taken. This will be trip #4 to the DMV and the car isn't even registered yet. :/

They got into my brother's car too and took all the silver coins out of his coin compartment. We just bought drinks from the gas station the other day with change from his car, so all that was left were nickels and pennies. Why even bother to sort through it?

yeehaw you sure do love yourself some DMV

That sucks. We once had someone getting into our old car and they stole the front part of the car stereo and a case of empty water bottles...why!?

I've got about 40 anime DVDs left, and can't decide if I should attempt to sell them on ebay or just take the huge hit and take them to a local store and get like $1 for each. The local store is a lot easier, but ebay will yield me a lot more money but be a huge pain in the ass.

spreaking of crime-related things. crazy stuff was going down in my city yesterday. I was driving home, and like a block from my house there was a cop car in the middle of the street with it’s lights flashing. the drivers door was wide open and it was empty.  then I look down the road and see cops EVERYWHERE on foot and in cars. look up and theres a helicopter circling.

when I got home my roommate said she was outside getting the mail and saw a dude sprint by holding his pants up. she said he kept looking behind him. Could’ve been the guy everyone was looking for?

also my apartment got broken into once. while I was out of state and my roommate was home. the person came in through my window and stepped on my bed. there were huge dirty footprints on my bed the next day. they went through my bra/underwear spot but didn’t take anything. and we had a lot of electronics and stuff in the house at that time. my roommate said she heard it but was too scared to do anything. she said the person just casually left out the front door.

So my anxiety levels have been through the roof the past two days because my colorado bar exam results were due today.  And I passed!  I'm literally dizzy but WHO wants to celebrate??

Congrats, I felt the same way after applying to grad school! Glad you passed that amazing!

Quick note about the car break-ins. Wife went to college in a not as nice part of Brooklyn. I didn't have a real car alarm and after the third time of my car door getting pried open and the thieves stealing a grand total of $1.50 in coins as well as a fraying iPod FM adapter, I got a car alarm with starter kill. Hasn't been touched since, even in the sketchy parts of this city. I like the neighborhood I live in now. Left my wallet or cell phone in my car about 6+ times. Always was there in the morning.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic