The list of movies that Bladie has not seen is staggering. It might be 200 pages back, give or take 33.

I've seen it and ashamed to say I've hardly seen any of them either. I watch a couple of films every weekend, but just never the 'classics'.

However I have seen Die Hard and I watched Ghostbusters many years a go.

I'm not a monster.

I've seen it and ashamed to say I've hardly seen any of them either. I watch a couple of films every weekend, but just never the 'classics'.

I'm not a monster.

Haha... not a monster.

It's always strange when people have never seen certain movies. Entire cultural frames of reference are lost.

Haha... not a monster.

It's always strange when people have never seen certain movies. Entire cultural frames of reference are lost.

It's very rare I have any time by myself to watch any film I want. However, I've got Friday night free where I'll be recovering from a hangover.

Recommend me a film, that's not quite 'requiem for a dream' heavy. I still need to watch that but I don't think I'll be able to handle it on a hangover. 

Thank you please.

I ordered a Fender guitar shirt from Lucky Brand because they were having a 40% off sale and I dug the design more than the usual shirts they have at music stores.  Moral of the story: their charge to my paypal says Lucky Brand Dungarees.  Does anyone really call jeans dungarees anymore?  My mom used to when I was younger and that made me laugh.

All I can think of is Sugalumps from Flight of the Conchords: "My dungarees make them hungry

They're over the moon when I don pantaloons."

Be a broken record all you want bb. I have never seen Die Hard.

Bladie, Bladie, Bladie. Have you seen Blade?

I'm not a monster.

giphy.gif

I also have not seen Die Hard.

It's a fantastic Christmas film. Plus if you look at it as a prequel to Family Matters it just makes it better.

It's very rare I have any time by myself to watch any film I want. However, I've got Friday night free where I'll be recovering from a hangover.

Recommend me a film, that's not quite 'requiem for a dream' heavy. I still need to watch that but I don't think I'll be able to handle it on a hangover. 

Thank you please.

Ghost World. (My Favorite Film)

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Anything by the Cohen Brothers

Breathless

4 packages (Christmas presents) claim to have been delivered yesterday to my office at 11:20am. They were either "Delivered, Left with Individual" or "Delivered, Front Desk/Reception" ...I have a total of 0 packages. I will be stalking my mailcarrier today, she better have answers!

Ghost World. (My Favorite Film)

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Anything by the Cohen Brothers

Breathless

Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind was the last great film I watched because of people on here, it was wonderful. May check out Ghost World if I can find it.

If not I'm going rom com.

Favorite movies:

Donnie Darko, SLC punk, Dakota sky, imaginarium of doctor parnassas, and spinal tap.

Great taste!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic