Favorite movies:

Donnie Darko, SLC punk, Dakota sky, imaginarium of doctor parnassas, and spinal tap.

Excellent Taste! Have you seen any other Terry Gilliam movies? Brazil and Fear and Loathing are pretty amazing films. 

Like Crazy is good stuff too

I've been meaning to see this but I hate really unreal love stories if the makes any since. Like I hate Rom Coms but love stuff like Eternal Sunshine, When Harry met Sally, Celeste and Jesse Forever, In The Land Of Women, ect.  I just like them to say more authentic things and be about interesting dimensional people. Is it like that? 

Also, how is Die Hard a christmas movie?

It takes place at Christmas and there are a ton of Christmas references in it. It's basically a better version of Home Alone. 

I've been meaning to see this but I hate really unreal love stories if the makes any since. Like I hate Rom Coms but love stuff like Eternal Sunshine, When Harry met Sally, Celeste and Jesse Forever, In The Land Of Women, ect.  I just like them to say more authentic things and be about interesting dimensional people. Is it like that? 

All great films! I'm trusting your taste on Ghost World now because of this.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic