I've also been cutting down on fast food. When I was really depressed back in Poughkeepsie (prior to the break up) it wasn't shocking for me to eat McDonalds three times in a day. I mean, it wasn't USUAL or the norm or anything, but when it did happen it wasn't like "HOLY SHIT WHAT DID I DO?!"

I've also been trying new things, which is INSANE for me. Like, I haven't tried something new in almost 10 years because of my weird food phobias.

I've also been cutting down on fast food. When I was really depressed back in Poughkeepsie (prior to the break up) it wasn't shocking for me to eat McDonalds three times in a day. I mean, it wasn't USUAL or the norm or anything, but when it did happen it wasn't like "HOLY SHIT WHAT DID I DO?!"

I've also been trying new things, which is INSANE for me. Like, I haven't tried something new in almost 10 years because of my weird food phobias.

What do you like to eat? That is, if you had to eat only one thing for a month straight, what would it be?

Good point, and surprisingly liquor has a lot of calories for it's volume. i don't judge alcoholism either. I drink. A. lot. there was a time when I casually bought records and my wife nagged about the HUNDREDS of dollars a month I spent on booze. now it's flip-flopped, but yeah. hundreds. I literally worked a week's worth of hours to make the money to pay for the month's booze.

My ex freaked out and accused me of becoming an alcoholic sometime last year. Why? Because I drank a couple beers every night for week. Like just two beers a night.

I was like "Motherfucker, have you ever even SEEN alcoholism? Because you need to get your shit straight. You've lived with me for 3 years and have seen me go MONTHS at a time without so much as thinking about having a drink."

That was an incredibly tedious argument.

I can't believe I missed awkward thread posting! My first thread was me asking from repress like a moron and Rypatch posting a "Cool story bro" pic. I loved him for that and I learned a valuable lesson about making threads. I also think I found the thread where I fell in love with a lot of you: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/105563-max-bemis-is-kind-of-a-moron-or-lets-talk-about-a-really-sensitive-topic/

What do you like to eat? That is, if you had to eat only one thing for a month straight, what would it be?

Breakfast. Breakfast 4 life.

I could live off bread. There ARE foods I like and enjoy eating, but I could live off bread if I had to. It's bland, cheap, and simple. I had a three day hang over last summer and I ate two loaves of bread and a carton of eggs because it was all I could even think of stomaching.

I could live off bread. There ARE foods I like and enjoy eating, but I could live off bread if I had to. It's bland, cheap, and simple. I had a three day hang over last summer and I ate two loaves of bread and a carton of eggs because it was all I could even think of stomaching.

tumblr_lyprjvejOc1qjtesgo1_500.gif

I could eat breakfast all the time.

My ex freaked out and accused me of becoming an alcoholic sometime last year. Why? Because I drank a couple beers every night for week. Like just two beers a night.

I was like "Motherfucker, have you ever even SEEN alcoholism? Because you need to get your shit straight. You've lived with me for 3 years and have seen me go MONTHS at a time without so much as thinking about having a drink."

That was an incredibly tedious argument.

Yeah that shit's kind of annoying. I mean, it's out of love (or embarrassment- I'm pretty sure some of my similar arguments are both), but I like to be buzzed. I'm a responsible drunk anyway(except for when I get too drunk to finish an essay...or rant on VC...).

I'm still laughing at Bruce Willis calling his girlfriend "Motherfucker".

I actually did that a fair amount.

"Why didn't you take out the garbage?"

"Motherfucker, does it look like I've moved since you told me to do that? You know I'll take it out next time I smoke a cig."

Was a very common conversation.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic