Well I don't think there is a set time, I just think people get more sensitive, something happens Im ready to talk about it in an honest way the next day so personally, people should make art when ready. I think what's shocking is that the film is anti-war and thoughtful towards veterans, so why the hate? and that's a perfect question.

My favorite thing is hearing stories about people they have loved being remembered. That's the best thing you can do and it helps them live on.

Yes yes yes. Everything you said I agree with 100%. 

After I posted that I went on his "in memoriam" facebook page so see some photos that were posted there. This is how he spent his downtime lol:

20ge682.jpg

Who am I, egg?

I feel dumb bc I don't understand. :(

So, I just got presented an interesting opportunity. My friend is starting up a record label. In exchange for running the initial social marketing campaign, I get to have any record of my choice pressed. Oh the possibilities. Not sure about any details yet as far as run size, music rights, flair, etc., but we'll see.

Fingers crossed!

So, I just got presented an interesting opportunity. My friend is starting up a record label. In exchange for running the initial social marketing campaign, I get to have any record of my choice pressed. Oh the possibilities. Not sure about any details yet as far as run size, music rights, flair, etc., but we'll see.

Fingers crossed!

so, what are you thinking?

Congrats!

Fingers crossed!

hey there ol buddy ol pal best friend since forever!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic