All my sexual inability aside, if I AM able to go to the Broken World Fest, we need to meet up Brucie. I'm less dickheaded and more fun in person. Also I'm really easy to spot. I'm the person who looks like that one puzzle piece that really doesn't belong with the others and you aren't sure where it came from exactly.

All my sexual inability aside, if I AM able to go to the Broken World Fest, we need to meet up Brucie. I'm less dickheaded and more fun in person. Also I'm really easy to spot. I'm the person who looks like that one puzzle piece that really doesn't belong with the others and you aren't sure where it came from exactly.

Im less fun and more awkward in person. But Im also really easy to spot considering you follow me on Instagram.

Im less fun and more awkward in person. But Im also really easy to spot considering you follow me on Instagram.

I can be awkward too. Also, yes, I'm sure I would awkwardly walk up to you and exclaim "BRUCIE!" I don't answer to Fowty IRL, so just call me by my stage name "Molten Smegma" or just Benjamin/ Ben. 

This whole curbing my drinking habits has had me in a shitty mood for the past few days. Not that I was drinking every single day. Just mostly on Friday and Saturday evenings...and even then would be excessive when at home. Oh, the struggle.

Please allow me to try and help with this. I think of you any time I see her name or face. <3

I9Wbj5I.jpg

This whole curbing my drinking habits has had me in a shitty mood for the past few days. Not that I was drinking every single day. Just mostly on Friday and Saturday evenings...and even then would be excessive when at home. Oh, the struggle. 

I know the feels. I didn't drink yesterday and literally hated everything. My wife told me I was A dick 3 times. It's 

The Struggle!!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic