they dont 

iv never really understood the popularity 

i kinda like the first album its so stupid catchy

I respectfully disagree. Some people hate them, but if you like at least one album and get to see them live, I think you'd love them even more.

anybody listen to the new title fight yet?

No, but I've heard good things about it.

I respectfully disagree. Some people hate them, but if you like at least one album and get to see them live, I think you'd love them even more.

No, but I've heard good things about it.

maybe if it was easier to see them live i would 

i dont feel like waiting at my computer to maybe get to pay $50 to see them

and im listening to it right now its pretty cool 

reminds me of like the cure sometimes or the jesus and mary chain

im predicting this is beginning of a huge wave of shitty shoegaze bands though 

Predicting?

It's been happening for a few years at this point

hahahaha @ that last line!

It is EXTREMELY difficult to get tickets to see them. The one time I saw them was with Modest Mouse in Queens at a venue that holds 15000 people. You could say I was "lucky" to get tickets, but you'd be wrong lol. I totally understand people not liking them. there are bands I've seen live that I despise still, but after seeing them grew a small ounce of respect for due to their extreme talent live (examples: KoRn & Disturbed) On the flip side I used to like some bands UNTIL I saw them live (examples: Chevelle (I was 14, so go easy on me) and Balance and Composure).

Are you a "muscial deviant!?" What ARE your music tastes cheeseballz(deep)?

Oh you know, stuff thats generally shit on around here... 90's industrial (Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Thrill Kill Kult), grunge (AIC, STP, Soundgarden), nu-metal (Korn, Slipknot), rap (Cypress Hill, Da Lench Mob) & pop-punk (Blonk 182). Deftones, NIN, Tool, anything w/ Max Cavalera, Acid Bath, Horror film scores, Godflesh, Zombie, Slayer, Devildriver, punk & ska, N.E.R.D., etc... 

If it's heavy I'll probably like it.  

hahahaha @ that last line!

It is EXTREMELY difficult to get tickets to see them. The one time I saw them was with Modest Mouse in Queens at a venue that holds 15000 people. You could say I was "lucky" to get tickets, but you'd be wrong lol. I totally understand people not liking them. there are bands I've seen live that I despise still, but after seeing them grew a small ounce of respect for due to their extreme talent live (examples: KoRn & Disturbed) On the flip side I used to like some bands UNTIL I saw them live (examples: Chevelle (I was 14, so go easy on me) and Balance and Composure).

if someday somehow i see them and i like it ill report back to you haha

but yea iv experienced that to usually a band i sorta like and then i see it live and im just in love

recent example

the newer band rozwell kid thats on broken world put out a new album last year that i thought was alright 

and then i saw them open for the hotelier and it just blew me awaaaaaay 

one of the best stage presence and sound iv ever seen

Oh you know, stuff thats generally shit on around here... 90's industrial (Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Thrill Kill Kult), grunge (AIC, STP, Soundgarden), nu-metal (Korn, Slipknot), rap (Cypress Hill, Da Lench Mob) & pop-punk (Blonk 182). Deftones, NIN, Tool, anything w/ Max Cavalera, Acid Bath, Horror film scores, Godflesh, Zombie, Slayer, Devildriver, punk & ska, N.E.R.D., etc...

If it's heavy I'll probably like it.

GODFLESH and Skinny Puppy and NIN are great

I never got into Brand New. Now that I have a baby I'm pretty much at the limit of how much whining I can handle in a given day so I the future isn't looking good for Brand New and I either. 

Maybe it is generational. You old Cheese?

Yeah. 32. Maybe cuz I didnt grow up with Brand New I cant get into them? I listen to just about everything I did in high school.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic