I recently watched Escape from Tomorrow on Netflix. Crazy weird movie. Even more so because of the way they made it.

i haven't watched it, but i've heard about it. the only reason i'd be interested in seeing it is knowing how they made it. 

i tend to get overloaded with disney stuff at work, so not sure i really want to sit through a whole movie filmed there. 

is it worth watching? netflix seems to think i'd hate it haha

i haven't watched it, but i've heard about it. the only reason i'd be interested in seeing it is knowing how they made it.

i tend to get overloaded with disney stuff at work, so not sure i really want to sit through a whole movie filmed there.

is it worth watching? netflix seems to think i'd hate it haha

It's not a "Disney" movie per say, it was filmed on Disney properties under the radar though. Scripts on iPhone, filmed using camcorders like tourists. It's actually a pretty fucked up low budget horror-ish flick.

Yes, I want that album.

No, I have not seen those other two movies yet

oooh i highly recommend both of those! i saw them a while back and loved them. apparently they're both still on netflix!

also, not on netflix and harder to get ahold of, but i'd throw Suck onto the random-music-related-movies-to-watch list...i got really into random musical horror films a few years ago and discovered that gem. it's a canadian film about a vampire rock band. jessica pare is in it (pre-mad men). good times. definitely worth a watch.

oooh i highly recommend both of those! i saw them a while back and loved them. apparently they're both still on netflix!

also, not on netflix and harder to get ahold of, but i'd throw Suck onto the random-music-related-movies-to-watch list...i got really into random musical horror films a few years ago and discovered that gem. it's a canadian film about a vampire rock band. jessica pare is in it (pre-mad men). good times. definitely worth a watch.

Saw Suck already... it was worth a laugh

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic