Mine happened when my uncle double bounced me. My aunt and uncle came over to our house to watch us for the week while my parents went on vacation. My brother, uncle and I were playing on the trampoline as my parents were getting ready to leave. My uncle double bounced me and I flew in the air and my foot landed in one of the springs and ripped it open. My parents rushed me to the hospital (running over a suitcase in the process) and then left to catch their plane. The week was pretty cool though. I got tons of ice cream and we played Nintendo all week.

omg that sounds so painful

When I was about 10 I lived about 15 minutes (walking) from the local pool. The pool also had a playground. One day I went down there with my sister. She was at the pool and I was fucking around on the playground. They had one of those things that was a handle inside of a track so you just grab on, push yourself off the platform, hang on and slide down the suspended track. So since I was a 10yr idiot, I got way too much momentum, flew down the track way too fast, so when I hit the end my body went from a little bit of an angle where my feet were behind me to parallel with the ground. I flew up in the air and then came down to the ground on my upper arm. This caused a double compound fracture. Essentially my humerus broke and came out of my skin as did my radius. I was in so much pain but the adrenaline countered it to where I walked to the pool, told my sister I was walking home and left. I got home holding my new shit arm with my remaining intact arm, showed my mom, she nearly fainted. 

That was probably my worst injury just because it required an ambulance.

I have black outed a few times from vert skating half pipes (yes I was wearing a helmet), have broken many fingers and toes, and have cut open my scalp once (so much blood).

More recently I was at my parents' place for Thanksgiving about a year or so ago, and I was opening a bottle of beer. The lip of the neck managed to break off with the cap. So as the cap came off it turned the top of the bottle into a future weapon. My hand kept going from the momentum of the taking the cap off, and my middle finger got sliced open by the glass. The glass hit the bone, and I started bleeding, a lot. My mom started freaking out. I turned to my Dad and said "can I get a glass and a shot of Jameson"; he obliged. I ended up going to the hospital a few days later. If I would have gone right when it happened I would have needed stitches. Since I waited I just got butterfly-ed, taped, and dismissed. I still have a scar.

The end.

When I was about 10 I lived about 15 minutes (walking) from the local pool. The pool also had a playground. One day I went down there with my sister. She was at the pool and I was fucking around on the playground. They had one of those things that was a handle inside of a track so you just grab on, push yourself off the platform, hang on and slide down the suspended track. So since I was a 10yr idiot, I got way too much momentum, flew down the track way too fast, so when I hit the end my body went from a little bit of an angle where my feet were behind me to parallel with the ground. I flew up in the air and then came down to the ground on my upper arm. This caused a double compound fracture. Essentially my humerus broke and came out of my skin as did my radius. I was in so much pain but the adrenaline countered it to where I walked to the pool, told my sister I was walking home and left. I got home holding my new shit arm with my remaining intact arm, showed my mom, she nearly fainted.

That was probably my worst injury just because it required an ambulance.

I have black outed a few times from vert skating half pipes (yes I was wearing a helmet), have broken many fingers and toes, and have cut open my scalp once (so much blood).

More recently I was at my parents' place for Thanksgiving about a year or so ago, and I was opening a bottle of beer. The lip of the neck managed to break off with the cap. So as the cap came off it turned the top of the bottle into a future weapon. My hand kept going from the momentum of the taking the cap off, and my middle finger got sliced open by the glass. The glass hit the bone, and I started bleeding, a lot. My mom started freaking out. I turned to my Dad and said "can I get a glass and a shot of Jameson"; he obliged. I ended up going to the hospital a few days later. If I would have gone right when it happened I would have needed stitches. Since I waited I just got butterfly-ed, taped, and dismissed. I still have a scar.

The end.

Captain Badass here! Lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic