I walked into a wall but im gonna say that's not my fault because I am not familiar with the layout of this place

Did you break any bones? If not, don't feel bad. Broke my pinky toe running into the wall at my parents house when I was 18 or 19.

Stone cold sober.

I was a real shitshow as a young adult.

Also broke my foot falling down a stair at the neighbor's when I was 13 or so.

Did you break any bones? If not, don't feel bad. Broke my pinky toe running into the wall at my parents house when I was 18 or 19.

Stone cold sober.

I was a real shitshow as a young adult.

Also broke my foot falling down a stair at the neighbor's when I was 13 or so.

omg. never legit broken a bone running into something, but definitely had a few bad injuries. i think the worst was when i was a kid, i literally ran face first into some scaffolding and started gushing blood everywhere. 

Woah

How many bones have you broken !'!?!?!??

Rt foot, Rt pinky toe, left pinky toe, left big toe, nose 3 times, only once on the bone though, twice just cartilage. Sprained some fingers a couple times andddddd fracture jaw. All were separate occasions. Might have broken stuff along the way that I didn't go to the dr about.

I feel so bad about the snow yall are gonna get. :(

But if you make a snowman please show me a pic and or tag me in it. I fucking love snowmen

hahaha will do! maybe there will be enough snow on my fire escape for this!

i really wish i had a backyard so i could make legit snow sculptures! we had a big snowstorm a few years ago and i got creative and tried to make a snowturntable in a friend's backyard. it sorta worked :/ the snow was too fluffy to really be useful though :(

http://instagram.com/p/VhozJku0Ru/?modal=true

Evening small talk!  I had a busy day at work, so I didn't have any time to creep in here.  I feel like I'm reaching the tale end of a lot of projects, which is always a nice feeling.

Is anyone here relatively knowledgeable on computers and familiar with What.cd or just port forwarding in general?  I have a couple questions.  I feel like jonrawks might be my guy for this... 

Basically, I want to know how I can port forward to be "connectable" at home, and still be able to connect to the internet when I go to school.

Sorry if you're busy, but I feel like you may be able to help me out with this.  Thanks in advance for any advice!

Oh! I forgot, I fucked up my back one time jumping off a building onto concrete. Too embarrassed to go to the dr though, so I'll never know what I really did. It was fucked for a while though.

ha. i'm the same way. so many injuries, so few doctors visits.

my parents were always pretty nonchalant about all that. i hardcore fractured my foot in a moshpit back when i was 15 or so and my foot was literally swollen to the size of a football and i couldn't walk. had to hop on one foot for 2 weeks. my parents just shrugged and said "well, do you really feel like spending a whole day sitting in the ER waiting room just for a doctor to just wrap it up in an ace bandage? i can do that for you here!"

I cut my tongue in half at a birthday party when I was 5.  We were jumping on a trampoline and some punk shouldered me in the chin.  I bit right through my tongue.  

Mine happened when my uncle double bounced me. My aunt and uncle came over to our house to watch us for the week while my parents went on vacation. My brother, uncle and I were playing on the trampoline as my parents were getting ready to leave. My uncle double bounced me and I flew in the air and my foot landed in one of the springs and ripped it open. My parents rushed me to the hospital (running over a suitcase in the process) and then left to catch their plane. The week was pretty cool though. I got tons of ice cream and we played Nintendo all week.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic