I'm almost done. Couple more fillings but I think I might need one to two more root canals. Ugh. Apparently my teeth are week due to not enough flouride in my water as a kid.

Wow I didnt even know that was a thing. =\

I've been very lucky with my dental hygiene. Never had a cavity or anything like that. I wish I could be that lucky with the rest of my health.

Wow I didnt even know that was a thing. =\

I've been very lucky with my dental hygiene. Never had a cavity or anything like that. I wish I could be that lucky with the rest of my health.

How did I mispell weak? Lol

I'm brushing my teeth and flossing like a madman. Looking at sugar makes my mouth hurt.

Stop talking about teeth, I try not to think about how bad I need to go ot the Dentist.

Wish I would have taken better care of my teeth as a kid / young adult. Now there is no fixing all the shit I've got wrong without going to a Dentist. ...and I have an irrational fear of dentists.

Trust me go now! Root canals at about $800 a pop with insurance are no fun. Especially with other bills to pay.

I'll be catching those tonight! I always have to wait for my wife to watch them, and she doesn't get home until 7, then dinner, then shows, then I head to bed to read at 9:30ish, so I didn't have time for all of them last night.

I wish I could have caught the rest of the line: "Don't tell 'em bout Val...something something something," when they were in the tunnel, but I missed it.

:(

Ha! There are a bunch of threads I just can't tell about anymore.

Workaholics and Broad City I usually watch the next day, because I go to bed around 10.  Sunny and Man Seeking Woman I try to watch the next day too, but most of the time it ends up being on the weekend. 

Well, I'll be waiting for ya'lls responses to Sunny and Workaholics tomorrow.   I was able to get them all in, but was also looking forward to the Top Chef season finale, but it didn't even air until 10:30 which is ridiculous!!!  So now I have to wait and watch it tonight. 

My BF didn't record any of the other Man Seeking Woman episodes so I haven't been watching. It just seems so strange and out there. I'll have to come back to that one some day. 

Well, I'll be waiting for ya'lls responses to Sunny and Workaholics tomorrow.   I was able to get them all in, but was also looking forward to the Top Chef season finale, but it didn't even air until 10:30 which is ridiculous!!!  So now I have to wait and watch it tonight. 

My BF didn't record any of the other Man Seeking Woman episodes so I haven't been watching. It just seems so strange and out there. I'll have to come back to that one some day. 

It is an odd show, the lady didn't quite "get" it either.  I like the book it was based on, and weird stuff....so....yeah.... :D

My top wisdom teeth have been coming in for a few years now and within the last few months have actually just cracked and broke about half of each off.  Which is a good thing because they were massively pushing all my other teeth.  I've got a couple other problems in there too.  More than I care to think about.

Ahhhh... so you knew the gist of the show before actually watching it. It's very weird, indeed. 

Somewhat.  The book "The Last Girlfriend on Earth" is a series of short stories, that are quite hilarious.  The episodes are loosely based on them, like the blind date with the troll.

Just got a new job offer. Another IT help desk job, but a little more money and no Saturdays. The hours are also a bit later in the day, which is good for me since I'm not a morning person.

Long story short I found out the vet I've been going to has been running unessesary tests on frank and giving him unneeded/unsafe medicine without telling me the precautions or side effects. He's been given steroids, and ear meds that are known to cause deafness. I've had my suspicions about this place but the doctor kept reassuring me and they had also roped me into their one-year monthly payment wellness plan so I stayed with them. All visits are free with the wellness plan but they make their money by pushing products on you. And I'm pretty sure frank has actually been getting sick AT the vet, one time a dog with severe kennel cough was allowed to roam the waiting room, which is totally against protocol. What did frank develop a few days later? Kennel cough.

They're been taking advantage of people like me who have put their trust in them and just want the best for their animals... I'm not a vet so of course I didn't know that some of the stuff was unneeded, I trusted the professionals were doing their job and taking care of my little babe.

It all came to a head today when I talked to 2 vets who specialize in bulldogs. They were shocked that my vet had just done a $250 allergy test on a 8 month old puppy. Allergy tests are useless until the dog is at least 1.5 years old and his immune system is fully developed and he's been through all 4 seasons weather wise.

I was on the phone with the bulldog vets for almost 45 minutes explaining to them what's been going on and what treatments frank has been given and they couldn't believe it. The bad vet is part of a corporation and jimmy said he read online that at company meetings employees are pushed to sell products, tests, medicines, and to make more money any way they can.

Hmmm... Sounds like Banfield.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic