Just got a new job offer. Another IT help desk job, but a little more money and no Saturdays. The hours are also a bit later in the day, which is good for me since I'm not a morning person.

Nice dude! I currently work at an IT help desk. It can really suck sometimes, but I can't complain too much. The pay is nice and not working weekends kicks ass.

There is Chippewaw Valley Airport in Eau Claire.

My guess is you'd fly to Chicago or Minneapolis and get a flight from there.

I've started to kind of want to head over for it myself.  I'm 3 hours away but I'd love to see Doomtree.  I'd like to catch Sturgill Simpson. If you kind of dig some country he's pretty interesting.  Kind of experimental country.  Melt Banana, Indigo Girls, Blind Boys of Alabama, Hiss Golden Messenger, the National are all bands that I have moderate interest in catching.  There's a ton more bands that I'd kind of like to see but just don't know if I can pull the trigger.

Phox is a real fun band if you do go they are a band you should check out.  Out of Baraboo WI and getting pretty popular.

Looking at the lineup again... Make sure you see The Tallest Man on Earth and Sufjan Stevens too. Charles Bradley is awesome as well. Saw him last summer and it exceeded all my expectations. The dude's like 70 and he just jumped down into the splits like it was nothing and popped right back up again.

Looking at the lineup again... Make sure you see The Tallest Man on Earth and Sufjan Stevens too. Charles Bradley is awesome as well. Saw him last summer and it exceeded all my expectations. The dude's like 70 and he just jumped down into the splits like it was nothing and popped right back up again.

Charles Bradley I know next to nothing about, but wanted to check out. 

He's awesome. Here's a video. The backing vocals are really low, so it sounds a little funny, but I love this song.

i dig this.

is it bad i get gitty from messing with people? trying to make this hoobastank lover poop his pants, has been my delight today.

Nice dude! I currently work at an IT help desk. It can really suck sometimes, but I can't complain too much. The pay is nice and not working weekends kicks ass.

I do too, but my current jobs rotates Saturdays. I left my last job since I was sick of working on the weekend, so I'm happy the new one if only M-F. Phone jobs suck, but pay will be good until I can find something I really want to do.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic