Funny.  Thought I'd share w you folks.  

This was said to an "electronic" (jamtronic) musician, who is not a fan of the Stones, by a buddy of his on FB, who is a jam band fan.

The backstory is in regards to the Rolling Stones possibly playing Indy Motor Speedway on July 4th, to 'mirror' the Dead w Trey in Chicago on the same day

"If you can't respect the stones and what they did for rock and roll, you my friends, can officially be classified as M.I.A - missing in ableton"

:D  :D  :D

I have always been a peripheral listener, but have been listening to tons of jazz lately. When I popped on Polar Bear Suite recently, I got hooked.

It is funny because I talk to Gentry now and then because of his speaker cabs and amps (he runs Hex cabs) and love Eagle Twin so much. I started bugging him for unreleased Iceburn stuff.

Gentry's a great guy and he makes some incredible music.

Is that Prairie the dry-hopped sour? If so, how was it?

It is. It's their Funky Gold Amarillo and it was a real nice blend of the two styles. The dry hopping added just enough bitterness to mask the initial bite, but then the funk kicked in and finished nice and tart.

Would definitely drink again.

G'Morning - all things great of VC

I rode my bicycle yesterday, as it was in the low 60's. Love that first ride of the year. Had some delish mango habanero sauce on a burger yesterday at Upland (for all you beer geeks) - I'm still thinking about that sauce. I woke up this morning wishing I had some to put on a biscuit.

always lovely to see a Wayne's World pic in da morn. Perfect throwback

"I don't even own a gun, let alone enough to necessitate owning an entire rack" - I'm always quoting either one of those movies

"Are you mental? We broke up! Get the net!"

Filing your first ever Paypal dispute/claim is always fun. Ordered a book from Bazillion Points mid-January. Never recived a proper invoice, only the Paypal receipt. Contacted BP twice since without a single response. I'm usually a patient dude but the lack of communication and not having received the damn book, Paypal dispute time it is!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic