Not even close to ready. Mine hit me in a few months but I think I'm already in an existentialist crisis about it. Ha!

But hey...40's are the new 20's...Ha!

This board keeps you young!!

Seriously, though - with two little kids running & crawling around, I haven't had the chance to focus on it yet. Hopefully it doesn't become something that makes me run out and buy a convertible muscle car or start waxing my chest and bleaching my asshole.

30 wasn't to bad for me.  31 was pretty tough.  Bein' older  ain't no fun.  

Made me realize that I was at the point in my life where I need to figure out if I need to embrace my craziness and full on become a hermit who never leaves his house or if I can try and break the cycle and get out actually do stuffs.  Tried breaking out of my comfort zone one time and I get a DUI that night.  So looks likes being a hermit is my best choice.

They very slightly messed up shipping on an order of mine, then rectified it beyond all expectations.

Good guys/gals they are. Wish I lived near one  :/

I've heard nothing but good things about them.  Have yet to order from them (I think)  I wish I lived in Maine.  I'd love to go there for a month and veg out

I've heard nothing but good things about them.  Have yet to order from them (I think)  I wish I lived in Maine.  I'd love to go there for a month and veg out

I wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again. If I lived in Maine my paycheck would probably go directly to them :) / :(

Back from the bee keeping store with my honey.

What a weird/cool niche market. Honey, bee keeping equipment, wax, candles soap.

At one point the sweet older woman working there was explaining what honey to get for allergies and how much to take and how to take it and she says, "Basically any way you can get it into your body."

Took everything inside me not to respond with, "So rectally will work?"

Back from the bee keeping store with my honey.

What a weird/cool niche market. Honey, bee keeping equipment, wax, candles soap.

At one point the sweet older woman working there was explaining what honey to get for allergies and how much to take and how to take it and she says, "Basically any way you can get it into your body."

Took everything inside me not to respond with, "So rectally will work?"

Did you get to see any boo-bees?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic