I freaked the fuck out about 25. For the entire duration of being 25.

My quarter life crisis is out of the way, so idgaf about 30.

my girlfriend seems to be upset a little about turning 26 in april. she plays it off as a joke but i really think its bothering her. she said she was fine when turned 25. i think its just the one year after makes it seem worse. im turned 26 in january and i've never really felt weird about my age, maybe it will change but i really havent changed much since high school, music, shows, junk food, video games. i guess just try and stay young at heart. ill be a 30yo boy before i know it.

also...fucking little bites need more than 4 little muffins in one package. goddamn.

my girlfriend seems to be upset a little about turning 26 in april. she plays it off as a joke but i really think its bothering her. she said she was fine when turned 25. i think its just the one year after makes it seem worse. im turned 26 in january and i've never really felt weird about my age, maybe it will change but i really havent changed much since high school, music, shows, junk food, video games. i guess just try and stay young at heart. ill be a 30yo boy before i know it.

also...fucking little bites need more than 4 little muffins in one package. goddamn.

Same here. It's just another year. Don't see the big deal. What's there to freak out about?

& YES, little bites need like 20 muffs per bag

Same here. It's just another year. Don't see the big deal. What's there to freak out about?

& YES, little bites need like 20 muffs per bag

i just had 2 bags, that was eight and i could easily 20 (the whole box) im buying 2 boxes next time for when i want a snack. 40 muffs should be enough.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic