tired, wishing this week was over.  Laughing at you schooling idiots, tho.

You guys know me - I normally don't get involved in the pissing and moaning, and I try to never attack people personally around here, but that guy was getting out of control. Then I looked and he's 42 years old. Makes me embarrassed to be one of the seniors on the board.

You guys know me - I normally don't get involved in the pissing and moaning, and I try to never attack people personally around here, but that guy was getting out of control. Then I looked and he's 42 years old. Makes me embarrassed to be one of the seniors on the board.

True story.  PLUS you laid it out for him, and he still didn't get it.  It's whatever, that guy is an asshat and you're not.

jesus christ.. 4 pages? this thread is ridiculous.

of course.. love will forte. and what's funny is that he's always reminded me of a friend-but now with the beard, it's friggin uncanny.

but yeah, the premise alone is amazing. and they're certainly doing right by it so far.

I've loved all the episodes so far. Will Forte is one of my favorites too. All his ball based friends.

I may have missed it on the RSD list, but just saw on Cameron Crowe's site that there is going to be a Citizen Dick 7" coming out. As in the band from the movie Singles, one of my all-time favorite movies. Hell, I love all of Cameron Crowe's movies, esp. Almost Famous and Singles.

So yeah...pretty excited for that 7" and it just went to #1 want on RSD. Hopefully my store gets it or at least Ten Club.

Crap. Now I want that. 

Shiiiiiiiiiit...I'm the same age as Skadaddy as it seems...and although I may have my "what the fuck! grow up!" moment as we surely all do, that dude just went off the rails and acted like a petulant child. (Not skadaddy, the other dude).

Yeah. Pretty abnormal reaction for a grown ass man.

Or a grown assman.

tumblr_mqk8ookXEq1s7doyxo1_500.png

You ready for the 40's, Juan? Mine are just around the corner.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic