Hey nothing wrong with some Deadmau5. Grrr I knew I should have eaten at the Teriyaki place. Didn't want to spend $10 on food and then I walk home with it and open it up and its regular boring Teriyaki crap and not the good spicy!

Deadmau5 kinda sucks but I saw him the first time I took molly and it was one of the best nights of my life. It was insane molly too, this was before "pop a molly' was a thing and most molly was just shitty ecstasy mixed with garbage. It was from silk road and absurdly pure.

I played tennis yesterday after/during a very light rain. I winded up catching a dryer spot on the court and rolled my ankle. It didn't swell even though it was there was definitely a discomfort. After another 45 minutes of tennis it was still sore, but not swollen and didn't feel too bad at all, so I decided to play soccer for 2 hours. As of this morning I cannot put any weight on my foot. My ankle hurts if I touch it, but it's more the base of my foot and the right side just in front of my ankle.

This sucks.

I'm already dead inside. But for some reason my body keeps going :/

instantly thought of family guy

but I'll tell you what's not cool--killing strippers. strippers are people too; naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain of a VIP room. Besides, there's no reason to kill them, 'cause most of them are already dead inside...

10??? What a buncha slackers! But in all seriousness, thats awesome you're so close to having it in hand. I'm excited for you!

Yeah. I would get it later but then I'd have to drive all the way back here and it's 90 minutes away from my job lol. But I worked like 20 hrs yesterday so my boss can deal with it haha

I'm thinking of buying one of those Intel Compute Sticks to use as a HTPC. They seem pretty powerful for what they are, so they should be able to play any media I toss at them without a problem. I'm just curious to see how hard it'd be to get them to boot into Kodi.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic