My ps4 crashed so I had to go get a thumb drive (cause who the fuck still has those laying around) and reflash my drive. So I'm currently reinstalling all my games. Even though the Internet is great here, I don't think the wireless card in the ps4 is great so it's downloading slowwwwww. Shadow of Mordor is 8gbs. Destiny is 6gbs to start and then more I'm sure. Then last of us is next. Don't know how much that will be. I remember the days of being able to insert a game and play. Not spending a whole day getting ready to play. Ugh.

My ps4 crashed so I had to go get a thumb drive (cause who the fuck still has those laying around) and reflash my drive. So I'm currently reinstalling all my games. Even though the Internet is great here, I don't think the wireless card in the ps4 is great so it's downloading slowwwwww. Shadow of Mordor is 8gbs. Destiny is 6gbs to start and then more I'm sure. Then last of us is next. Don't know how much that will be. I remember the days of being able to insert a game and play. Not spending a whole day getting ready to play. Ugh.

Sounds a whole lot like PC gaming ;)

minus your thumb drive situation, do you have to install the game from the disc before you play it on the ps4?

its like that with the xb1. i get it, to reduce use of the disc drive but sometimes i really wanna play! 

Get everything you want to redownload started and then put the system into rest mode. I accidentally deleted Destiny by accident and I redownloaded it in about 45 mins

Funny this week I got a single disc LP with a pointless gatefold and a 2LP shoved into one regular jacket. Does this kind of crap happen a lot? Not sure if that caused 1 to have a split sleeve and one side to look a bit lumpy. At least it came with a fancy plastic drop card. (Rjd2- Deadringer)

A gatefold is never pointless.

Funny this week I got a single disc LP with a pointless gatefold and a 2LP shoved into one regular jacket. Does this kind of crap happen a lot? Not sure if that caused 1 to have a split sleeve and one side to look a bit lumpy. At least it came with a fancy plastic drop card. (Rjd2- Deadringer)

Regular sleeves should be banned from the record industry. GATEFOLD ONLY

The wireless on the PS4 is awful. I recently got another router to use as a repeater in my living room just so I don't have to use the wireless anymore. My house is set up weird, so that was the best way to do it.

Well, what are you doing?!

Going to Edinburgh for a massive street party/festival with ridiculous fireworks and scottish dancing. I've been a couple of times and it's the only time New Years actually lives up to what New Years eve should be. It's incredible.

Probably the best thing we have over here, not sure if it'd compare to anything like what you guys have over there though.

Going to Edinburgh for a massive street party/festival with ridiculous fireworks and scottish dancing. I've been a couple of times and it's the only time New Years actually lives up to what New Years eve should be. It's incredible.

Probably the best thing we have over here, not sure if it'd compare to anything like what you guys have over there though.

I like to make ravioli and then fall asleep by 9pm

Sounds like a good time.

I celebrate more like how Tarina does.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic