T-Mobile. It's one of their prepaid plans. It's supposed to be a plan that's exclusive to Walmart (you have to buy one of their phones to be able to sign up), but I've been able to sign all my siblings up for it by just searching Google for the link or calling customer service. I buy the refill cards on Ebay when they're cheap, so my plan is dirt cheap and works well for me. T-Mobile's network isn't great when outside of big cities, but I'm in the city almost all the time so it's perfect for me.

Interesting.  I'm on a pay as you go as well, so it wouldn't be hard for me to switch to it (or switch back if I don't like it).

since i moved to texas i havent been sleeping at all. well i have but very shitty sleep, very little shitty sleep, i dont really sleep. im constantly getting rejected from jobs and its frustrating, ive applied to jobs that i know im gonna hate and have the worst pay...nothing. i need to get a grip on my student loans, which i have started, but still stresses me the fuck out. my girlfriend works full time and is up at 530am and goes to bed around 830-9. thats also frustrating for multiple reasons. i've never thought of myself having anxiety but i really think i do. ive tried sleep aids and staying awake from 530 til her bed time. ill just lay there. its like im wicked antsy. the later it gets the more awake i am. i've started to go to the gym, yes to get back in shape but to wear myself out, sounds shitty, but its something i can do physically and hopefully ill be tired when 11pm rolls around...i think a big part is i miss my home, family and friends. i do nothing here, and...i probably wouldnt wanna, i hate this state. but it is great being with her and now 2000 miles apart. just didnt think it would be this hard to move away from home again. 

its weird sometimes that when you wanna say something thats on your mind, its feels better or you feel more comfortable to tell a complete stranger, or someone you barely know verse a real friend or family member. why is that? it cant be embarrassment can it? when are you most comfortable...with friends and family. or is it thinking that you've failed in someway in the eyes of someone who cares about you and are afraid to admit it. does this shit even make sense? sorry small talk crew im not trying to be a downer or a turd. just being a dud.

i have t-mobile. the girlfriend and i share a plan. about 120/month - 60 a piece. the service could be better, but its the cheapest for us. i totally forgot what our plan details are.

I always do wonder about how I would know if any of my internet buddies die. That worries me a lot.

I actually wonder about this too.

I'm more worried if any of my internet buddies would notice or know that I'm gone. That keeps me up at night.

We're all already dead.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic